2016 Jeep Wrangler sport for sale.

JK434

$30,000 OBO
415-3063121
Bay Area California

16 Jeep Wrangler on 35" BF Goodrich ko2s lifted 3.5" rubicon express lift kit with Bilstein 5100 shocks. 4k miles on tires $1600 for the set brand with a brand new spare still on the back. Will post interior photos tomorrow getting a car wash today. pro comp wheels. Warn front stubby bumper $600 over $8,000 worth of upgrades done to this car. Recently installed rhino rack that is capable of holding a roof tent. Taken off road 6 or 7 times. This Jeep has been taken care of but not babied. The amount of work that has been put into this car is a lot. The lift was done by a professional shop in Sacramento. California off-road fab. This Jeep is under warranty and has a service plan for the next 5 years 2 services per year. It has the upgraded alpine speakers with Bluetooth Uconnect. $1k option from the factory. Quadratec rear cargo matt.

So here is the thing the reason Im looking to sell it is that I don't go off-roading enough. Where I live there is no close areas to do it. Would love an owner that would take care of it and upgrade it even more. I have an Instagram for the jeep called Norcaljk if you're looking to check that out. over 100 posts about the car and more if you buy the jeep I will transfer the Instagram over to you if you're into that. It has a clean title. Feel free to text me with any questions you might have or call. @norcaljk

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
First it’s not a car. Second if you say there is no close trails to you and you live Bay Area you are high as a kite. Lastly, haven’t you been told about soliciting your social media shot here before?

SilverBack775

$30,000 OBO
415-3063121
Bay Area California

16 Jeep Wrangler on 35" BF Goodrich ko2s lifted 3.5" rubicon express lift kit with Bilstein 5100 shocks. 4k miles on tires $1600 for the set brand with a brand new spare still on the back. Will post interior photos tomorrow getting a car wash today. pro comp wheels. Warn front stubby bumper $600 over $8,000 worth of upgrades done to this car. Recently installed rhino rack that is capable of holding a roof tent. Taken off road 6 or 7 times. This Jeep has been taken care of but not babied. The amount of work that has been put into this car is a lot. The lift was done by a professional shop in Sacramento. California off-road fab. This Jeep is under warranty and has a service plan for the next 5 years 2 services per year. It has the upgraded alpine speakers with Bluetooth Uconnect. $1k option from the factory. Quadratec rear cargo matt.

So here is the thing the reason Im looking to sell it is that I don't go off-roading enough. Where I live there is no close areas to do it. Would love an owner that would take care of it and upgrade it even more. I have an Instagram for the jeep called Norcaljk if you're looking to check that out. over 100 posts about the car and more if you buy the jeep I will transfer the Instagram over to you if you're into that. It has a clean title. Feel free to text me with any questions you might have or call. @norcaljk

Wrong place and time to be selling your car or Jeep or whatever it is!

Top Bottom