Wireless cameras for tablets

Finn Sizzle

I have been looking for a wireless camera setup that I can setup for use with an android or apple tablet. My JK head unit is just the standard non nav unit so I use a tablet mounted on the cage for just about everything, however I can’t seem to find a wireless camera setup that I can connect up for rear and front. Anyone out there use a similar setup?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Finn Sizzle

Thanks for the info folks. I am looking for something a bit more permanent and not having to connect a GoPro each time, let alone mounting and removing it each time. I looked at the Overdryve system with the wireless camera setup, reviews are crappy, but it may be the only real option. I wonder why this is not a more common setup, I can’t be the only person looking to setup a tablet (navigation, trail maps, camera management, etc.)

prionic1

... I can’t be the only person looking to setup a tablet (navigation, trail maps, camera management, etc.)

You're probably right in that you're not the only one. You can probably take some solace in the fact that you're also not the only one who is disappointed by this... I think the tech just isn't quite there yet or a market for it just isn't enough yet. Possibly a combination of both. The cost of a super high quality dedicated camera, trail nav GPS, tablet thing would be expensive and need to be of military grade to make it worth anything to justify the cost which would make it even more crazy expensive... Just a guess... Sounds like an awesome system tho.

I'm guessing you're looking for something LIKE a GoPro, but a dedicated "attached to car" type of device.

Top Bottom