Et Tu, Brute?...Part Deux

Brute

Hooked
Coopers.jpg

Doing some changes to Brute...recently received 5 Cooper STT Pro's 40x13.50xR17 to start. Dynatrac XD60 front with 1550LT wheel ends, XD60 rear, ARB lockers & 5:38 gears have been ordered and being built...TrailReady Beadlocks with 5.5" back spacing & 8x6.5 bolt pattern powder coated satin black also ordered...EVO Double D Pro suspension with King air bumps & cans, PSC hydro assist and a GenRight front bumper identical to the one on my JK6 is also in the works...

BaddestCross

View attachment 303943

Doing some changes to Brute...recently received 5 Cooper STT Pro's 40x13.50xR17 to start. Dynatrac XD60 front with 1550LT wheel ends, XD60 rear, ARB lockers & 5:38 gears have been ordered and being built...TrailReady Beadlocks with 5.5" back spacing & 8x6.5 bolt pattern powder coated satin black also ordered...EVO Double D Pro suspension with King air bumps & cans, PSC hydro assist and a GenRight front bumper identical to the one on my JK6 is also in the works...
You never do anything halfway, do you? 🤪

Look forward to seeing the results! 🍻

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Brute

Hooked
You never do anything halfway, do you? ��

Look forward to seeing the results! ��

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

My dad taught me over 50 years ago that you truly get what you pay for, and it is worth working and saving to get exactly what you want. At twelve years old, I would cut lawns, shovel snow and work summers at a fencing company for cash under the table to buy Browning shotguns and Fenwick trout rods, which back then was considered the best...I've never regretted this advice.

BaddestCross

My dad taught me over 50 years ago that you truly get what you pay for, and it is worth working and saving to get exactly what you want. At twelve years old, I would cut lawns, shovel snow and work summers at a fencing company for cash under the table to buy Browning shotguns and Fenwick trout rods, which back then was considered the best...I've never regretted this advice.
Wise advice. 🍻

--

Andy5160

Hooked

That lesson did not change 50 years later.
Way to go Ed enjoy the upgrades [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

MTG

Caught the Bug

Yep. As the saying goes...I’m too poor to buy cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
That thing is going to be even more awesome. Also had to think way back to about the title of this thread. Good Julius Caesar quote..haha

Brute

Hooked
I'm replacing the Currie anti rock front sway bar with a more traditional sway bar with quick disco's...I no longer have the original Rubicon electronic disconnect...suggestions?

Ddays

Hooked
I'm replacing the Currie anti rock front sway bar with a more traditional sway bar with quick disco's...I no longer have the original Rubicon electronic disconnect...suggestions?

The Rubi bar with the no limits disconnect (air or the manual knob) is hard to beat for convenience. I've got the manual version and its a 10 second procedure.

Exodus 4x4

SwayLoc from Off Road Only is what I’m running now. I was skeptical at first but it did it disappoint last outing.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom