2015 Wrangler sport

kawimoto

Pr44unlimited w/35 spline rcvs,yukon 5.13 gears, IMG_1960.jpg IMG_1961.jpg IMG_1777.jpg IMG_1773.jpg IMG_1770.jpg IMG_1771.jpg arb, reid knuckles, aluminum chaos drag link and tie rod, psc xd2r box, psc ram assist with trans cooler and power steering cooler, 35spline yukon rear shafts with arb yukon 5.13 gears, teraflex long arms, evo 4” plush rides, fox shocks, kmc machetes on 37” nitto trailgrapps. Magnaflow rock crawler exhaust. Alpine headunit, Rockford fosgate speakers with p3 rockford 10” subs with amp. Asking 36k 77k miles

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

kawimoto

Damn... hate to see someone sell such a nice Rig... JL?
Yeah I don't need to sell it just really looking to get another sports car. It'll definitely be missed. Tons of great memories and a ton of man hours under this rig! Wasn't really even sure on price to post for... I've got a lot invested in this thing just in parts. I think the build speaks for itself though. extremely capable

jdofmemi

If I had found this before I bought mine, I would have looked at it closely.
Seems like a good deal.
Good luck with the sale

kawimoto

Jeeps still for sale if anyone is interested. 36k obo I've been out of the country for the last few months for work but I'm back and will be for the next few months.

kawimoto

Still up for sale gents. House buying and other life has brought me to needing to get out of wheeling. 35k Price dropped

kawimoto

PRICE DROP gents! Sadly need to get the JK sold. 34K to a happy new home. Contact me at 703-389-1878. Thanks

Top Bottom