Longarmwj takes a Vacation - 1,000+ Miles with no Doors

longarmwj

When you’re invited to a beach wedding in Florida, you don’t say no. And seeing as I haven’t had a proper vacation since 2012 I figured I might make the most of it. This thread is for documenting the travels and activities that we do while out of town.

The day started early leaving at 6 AM.
IMG_2276.jpg
IMG_2277.jpg

What’s a beach trip without some libations? Luckily, we have that covered.
IMG_2273.jpg
IMG_2274.jpg
IMG_2275.jpg

Luckily for us, Atlanta traffic was light this morning
Image1529495407.639766.jpg

On the way, we stopped at Truett’s Cafe, which is one of the original Chick-Fil-A locations for breakfast
Image1529495485.335332.jpg

Updates to come!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Besides the the bud light and Smirnoff.... holy shit dude, that’s a long drive with no doors, especially on a busy highway. Are you deaf yet?
Enjoy your trip [emoji106]

Last edited:

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Great idea! I’m sure there are some forum members who have road bikes and travel on them. You know what I mean when I say it makes the journey something to remember to. Just a guess, but Longarmwj, I’ll bet you will be talking about this trip for quite awhile, both the good and the bad. :thumb::thumb:
Have a great trip!

TrailHunter

Hooked
Great idea! I’m sure there are some forum members who have road bikes and travel on them. You know what I mean when I say it makes the journey something to remember to. Just a guess, but Longarmwj, I’ll bet you will be talking about this trip for quite awhile, both the good and the bad. :thumb::thumb:
Have a great trip!

^^ I agree... thats going to be a great drive. Lookin forward to the pics.

Top Bottom