New hood and soft top.

Richbeast

Hey guys I need your help again. I am in search of buying a hood and soft top for my Jeep. I was looking into the stingray hood but idk anymore. And for the soft top I want the on that slants down on the back. Do you guys have any suggestions for me. Also I want a top that won’t leak as well. I have the 2007 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Sahara

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Anthonywelch79

Hey guys I need your help again. I am in search of buying a hood and soft top for my Jeep. I was looking into the stingray hood but idk anymore. And for the soft top I want the on that slants down on the back. Do you guys have any suggestions for me. Also I want a top that won’t leak as well. I have the 2007 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Sahara

Got the Trek top NX. Works great with no leaks. Was only a little over $600 for my 2 door

DogHouse

TrekTop NX Glide for me. I got tired of messing with zippers but being in Alaska and it getting significantly colder there I would suggest the TrekTop NX Plus. The side windows still slide out but the back window zips down the sides.

Top Bottom