Any ideas on what to do here?

fiend

Caught the Bug
I would suggest that you never use Hertz. Much more expensive than the competition. They quoted me $650 for a week in Baltimore. Walked over to the National counter and rented there for $220.

This was the absolute worst experience I have ever had with a rental car company. We asked for a BMW 5-Series. I understand a similar car may be offered, which were were going to be OK with. When we arrived they gave us a station wagon. I told them that I did not want a wagon and wanted a sedan and 3 different people told me that it was the same car. I understand the engine is different, but I did not want a wagon. When I asked for a lesser car they said they didnt have any. We had to make our hotel for check in so we ended up being stuck with the car. The navigation system that we paid for also would not work at all. We had to keep pulling over to reset the unit. We then decided to drop the car off the night before our flight in order to be able to get to the airport on time. We spent extra money to reserve a room at the airport. When we arrived at the Hertz drop off at 10:55 it was closed, with absolutely no description on how to do an after hours drop off. The website claimed it was open until 1am. We spent extra money on the hotel in order to get this taken care of. This ended up costing us more money out of pocket. If this is not fixed we will never use Hertz again. I will also make it my plan to write reviews on every single website that I possibly can to save other people the hassle of going through the same problems we did. The customer service at the airport location was the absolute worst I have ever experienced.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom