Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Headlights

Knows a Thing or Two bruggymonster's Avatar

Headlights

Hey guys Iím looking at buying some LED headlights for my moms wrangler, Iíve got trucklites and love them but Iím not looking to spend that much money on a set. Just wondering if people have had a good experience with a cheaper set. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by bruggymonster View Post
    Hey guys Iím looking at buying some LED headlights for my moms wrangler, Iíve got trucklites and love them but Iím not looking to spend that much money on a set. Just wondering if people have had a good experience with a cheaper set. Thanks in advance!

I'm happy with my Opar set. If you're not fond of halos, they also have them without.

--
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    Build Thread: The Adventures of Fiona
    '08 JKR Rescue Green 2-Door

Knows a Thing or Two bruggymonster's Avatar
    Been looking up some reviews and I canít find any that havenít said that itís not a simple install like my trucklites were. A lot of them say that shaving is required or that it doesnít fit in the bezel. Anyone have a middle ground between cheap and expensive?

Quote Originally Posted by bruggymonster View Post
    Been looking up some reviews and I canít find any that havenít said that itís not a simple install like my trucklites were. A lot of them say that shaving is required or that it doesnít fit in the bezel. Anyone have a middle ground between cheap and expensive?

Mine didn't require any modifications. The worst part was the harness didn't push down far enough into the stock plug to catch the lock, so I wrapped some electrical tape around it and called it a day.

--
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    Build Thread: The Adventures of Fiona
    '08 JKR Rescue Green 2-Door

I really have been happy with my Quadratec LEDs. They were a very simple install also.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear_JKU View Post
    I really have been happy with my Quadratec LEDs. They were a very simple install also.

Same. Happy with my Quadratecs.

Been Around the Block Bierpower's Avatar
    Kyle7R has some trucklites for sale here on the forum, you may want to check with him.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

I didnít want to spend a grip either so with some reluctance I did the U-box ones with the amber drl and halo (which Iíve always thought was kinda lame) and I actually am very pleased. Install was super easy and I didnít need to trim anything. Plug&play... the box came with everything needed even though the ad stated that I needed a separate drl and anti-flicker harness. I havenít been flashed yet but I do feel bad for the cars in front of me. They are ridiculously bright and the high beam points straight ahead. $109 well spent, imho.

I'm precisely where I choose to be, when I choose to be there.
    **Cheep Mods 🐥**
    Rig: Ď18 JKU, Custom Gobi/Drab, Cheep Mods 🐥 front/rear bumpers, fenders, diff skids, antenna mount. More work in progress... always.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

For a hundred bucks you're not gonna complain if you want to go cheap. I only had mine for a couple weeks but my friend has his going on 2 years and they are still working. It's plug and pray and it's a lot brighter than stock.
    Last edited by DMF; 07-01-2018 at 06:55 AM.

Iíve got these cheapos on my Jeep. Theyíve been great for almost 2 years. Thereís a slight flicker, but not enough to notice unless you really try. https://www.amazon.com/Approved-Roun.../dp/B0786CWVWV

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast