Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Love the bumper, but...

Nothing but a Thing nmwranglerx's Avatar
    Bummer that you received the bumper with scratches. It sounds like LOD is going to take care of you. I got nothing but good things to say about my LOD rear bumper and tire carrier.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    "all roads lead somewhere" -anonymous

My LOD bumper came with a few scratches as well. Oh wait no that’s the remnants of the Mercedes I nearly took out.

IMG_0740.jpg

Still shocked how well the bumper and stinger held up!!

Quote Originally Posted by Samuelh3 View Post
    My LOD bumper came with a few scratches as well. Oh wait no that’s the remnants of the Mercedes I nearly took out.
    Still shocked how well the bumper and stinger held up!!
    LOD - 1 / Mercedes - 0

Quote Originally Posted by LōD Offroad View Post
    Please give us a call, I apologize if we missed your email, we get thousands per day so please call us and we can help you with anything you need. We do not touch up paint with rattle cans so appearently our Powder Coater got something by our shipping dept, give us a call and we will make sure you are taken care of and will get you a replacement.

LoD
    765-385-6631
    As others have said, thanks for responding - I felt pretty helpless that I was being ignored and was truly hoping it was as simple as a communications hiccup. I'll reach out to you tomorrow by phone and surely we can figure it out. I'm really stoked to have this bumper on and functioning - it will be a great improvement over what I had!

/VVVVVVVVVV\ Denver, CO - Mile High City /VVVVVVVVVVV\

Denver Mile High Meetup Thread
    Follow me on twitter @jackwmc4

For what it’s worth, I always buy my parts directly from the guys who build them. I try to order it over the phone when they let me. That way you have a contact there that you can go back to if something is not right. Emails get lost or overlooked.

I’m glad LOD is working things out with you.

2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

Hooked
    Love my LOD stuff!! All around my Jeep. Cool to see you guys help him out, LOD!

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by LōD Offroad View Post
    Please give us a call, I apologize if we missed your email, we get thousands per day so please call us and we can help you with anything you need. We do not touch up paint with rattle cans so appearently our Powder Coater got something by our shipping dept, give us a call and we will make sure you are taken care of and will get you a replacement.

LoD
    765-385-6631

Lol they rattle can stuff all the time using rustoleum truck bed coating or using foam brushs with roll on paint. Ive talked to a member of the packaging dept. and he sent me plenty of pics of them with foam brushs and roll on paint to touch up any of there powder, amazing how theyll just lie to you or blame there own powder company for there own faults.

Quote Originally Posted by Tjjeepguy View Post
    Lol they rattle can stuff all the time using rustoleum truck bed coating or using foam brushs with roll on paint. Ive talked to a member of the packaging dept. and he sent me plenty of pics of them with foam brushs and roll on paint to touch up any of there powder, amazing how theyll just lie to you or blame there own powder company for there own faults.
    Nice first post. Welcome to Wayalife.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Knows a Thing or Two Seahawkfan's Avatar
    Well hell then you have all those pictures why not share???? I must have just got lucky that mine were in great condition when I got them and still are 7 years later. Welcome and great start!!!

Welcome?

RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear