Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Love the bumper, but...

Been Around the Block Steve Williams's Avatar

Love the bumper, but...

Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    Generally speaking, I think it's a good idea to ship bumpers, sliders and armor in bare metal anyway...why risk damage to a heavy powder coated item in shipping...which is not uncommon. Best to have your local powder coat shop handle that...
    Usually a sound opinion and generally speaking you’re right but LoD packed everything I’ve received in blow molded foam and plywood. My bumper and sliders were so “packed” it took me an hour to get them out. Very well done. No way they were going to be damaged in shipping unless the UPS truck was totaled.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Knows a Thing or Two HoosierWolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Williams View Post
    My bumper and sliders were so “packed” it took me an hour to get them out. Very well done. No way they were going to be damaged in shipping unless the UPS truck was totaled.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    This

It took my buddy and I quite a while to get my rock sliders out of the packing after I got them home.. I'd seen pictures so I wasn't really all that surprised but my buddy was floored.

LoD is a quality company and my experiences with them have been nothing but first rate. Couldn't ask for any better treatment.

Hooked
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierWolf View Post
    This

It took my buddy and I quite a while to get my rock sliders out of the packing after I got them home.. I'd seen pictures so I wasn't really all that surprised but my buddy was floored.

LoD is a quality company and my experiences with them have been nothing but first rate. Couldn't ask for any better treatment.
    ^Same here. I just got my shorty Destroyer front and it was packed with so much spray foam in the box, the only way to remove the bumper was to remove the box one piece at a time. Thanks LoD for an amazing bumper and impeccable packaging to prevent shipping damage. I would recommend LoD to anyone! They also have great customer service BTW. I called to check on the status of my bumper and they were well receptive to get it out as soon as possible.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234