I couldn't stay jeepless

Bierpower

Hooked
I was able to convince my wife that a four door jeep is far more practical for a car seat than my car. I found an 07 sport for cheap with a bad engine. Luckily I still have a 6.2 sitting in my garage and the parts from motech should be in the mail soon. The jeep was already lifted (3 or so inch rough cuntry) with brand new 35" nitto trail grapplers. Not really any options on the inside but it will suit me better than a mustang in Colorado. Hope to have it on the road soon and be back to wheeling with some of the good people I've met here. (If anybody needs 3.8 drivetrain parts let me know).
yellow jeep 3.jpg

yellow jeep 2.jpg

yellow jeep.jpg

Sent from my SM-P550 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Dude, that's awesome. Congrats. Glad to see you getting back into a Jeep so soon, especially with a future V8.

Bierpower

Hooked
Waiting on parts to come in so I've been tinkering and prepping.

Got some new hood latches as one of them was a Daystar and the other was something else.
IMG_20180627_172745.jpg

Pulled the exhaust and rear drive shaft off. The exhaust took some work on the rubber hangers and I looked like a coal miner when I was done.
IMG_20180627_201925.jpg

The driveshaft needed a little persuation at the rear yoke but the air hammer is pretty convincing.
IMG_20180627_201933.jpg

It's getting hard to not tear everything apart until the motech parts come in, but my wife still needs the other half of the garage to park when these good old Colorado hail storms come through.

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Welcome back and congrats. Looks like a fun project.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

boardsurfer

It's getting hard to not tear everything apart until the motech parts come in, but my wife still needs the other half of the garage to park when these good old Colorado hail storms come through.

I really thought (foolishly) that I could swap axles and still allow the wife to use her side of the garage.

IMG_20180217_162323.jpg
yeeahh, not so much.

Top Bottom