4th of July Tire & Wheel Deals START NOW!!!

Discount Tire

This week take advantage of 2018 Independence Day Deals and receive a Visa Prepaid Card by Mail on tires and wheels!! Use Discount Tire Credit to SAVE EVEN MORE!

AT THE STORE (6/29 - 6/30) - (7/1 Online Only)

TO YOUR DOOR (6/25 - 7/1)

july_4th_DTD_tires_wheels_deals_18.jpg

Last edited:

KYJeff

Looking to replace tires with the factory BFG Mud Terrain KM, it says “on order”. Really need them on by 7/5, what’s the chances of getting them to a Louisville KY store or to a installer close to Danville Ky then mounted and balanced?

Discount Tire

Looking to replace tires with the factory BFG Mud Terrain KM, it says “on order”. Really need them on by 7/5, what’s the chances of getting them to a Louisville KY store or to a installer close to Danville Ky then mounted and balanced?

Thank you for reaching out, KYJeff - PM coming your way!

KYJeff

Matt,

Thanks again for all your help, tires ordered yesterday at lunch and at my door less than 24 hours later! Thanks to WAYALIFE for the use of the forum to get some great service from Discount Tire Direct!

Jeff

IMG_2318.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nespoli1

Discount tire. Happy 4th. Looking for some Nitto Ridge Grapplers 37 1250 17. With some method black 301s. Mounted and balanced shipped to 32578. What’s the best deal I can get. Military Discount?????

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom