Well....This just happened. Crashed my JK

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
Rear ended the crap out of a Mercedes.

IMG_0738.jpg

Can anyone tell where my stinger hit?

No real damage to my rig other than the bumper skid. The stinger is scratched but not bent.

IMG_0740.jpg

Funny part is, it drives better now. I seem to have solved my driveline vibration at 85mph. Looks like the entire drivetrain shifted forward about an inch or so.

Luckily no one got hurt. It was an epic display of shattering glass with a tank vs an SUV

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
I can hear how it all went down.....
Oh, shit. Oh, shit. Oh, shit. (Crash)
Well, look at that, just a scratch. The other fella just a bit more.
Glad you're ok.

JeepinLife

Caught the Bug
Yep glad everyone’s ok! To bad it was a benz. Insurance will enjoy that. I did something similar one time to a civic and pushed the trunk into the back seat.. just a little scratch on the bumper for me.. and it really wasn’t my fault.. if that’s believable

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
Really sorry to hear that Samuel. I got someone in a Prius last fall. It was before I upgraded my brakes and luckily enough I just tapped him.. Did a fair bit of damage. I bought the Big Brake kit the next day.

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Wow man, that's some crazy damage. Glad everyone is okay!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Coop

Caught the Bug
Dang! Glad you’re ok man! Check that suspension out! Don’t want to go thru a worse experience!

TRLJNKY

damn! Sounds like everyone is ok. a very good thing. next time your Jeep goes rogue tell it to find a cheaper target. cant imagine thats goona be cheap to fix. just glad all is well man

aka cavfighter

Top Bottom