New Engine

Rocralr

Hi all. Just some news I would like to share. I recently retired. My retirement present to myself is a new engine. So this Friday 6/29/18 I'm dropping of my 2015 JKU at Motech in Las Vegas for an in-house engine swap. They have a brand new 6.2 crate engine with my name on it. After I get it back I'll post some pictures and let everyone know how everything went. I'm very excited. Take care and stay safe. :clap2:

BaddestCross

Hi all. Just some news I would like to share. I recently retired. My retirement present to myself is a new engine. So this Friday 6/29/18 I'm dropping of my 2015 JKU at Motech in Las Vegas for an in-house engine swap. They have a brand new 6.2 crate engine with my name on it. After I get it back I'll post some pictures and let everyone know how everything went. I'm very excited. Take care and stay safe. :clap2:
Congrats on the retirement and the upgrade! 🍻

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

JK07

Awesome upgrade! Enjoy the retirement gift and congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rocralr

I dropped off my JKU at Motech Friday. The pictures posted are the new crate engine. It's an L94 and will be about 450 HP. I know the pictures suck so if someone can tell me how to post better pictures that would be great. Take care and stay safe.

IMG_2001.JPG
IMG_2002.JPG
IMG_2003.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom