Soft top and gobi rack

CerOf

Jeep was totaled. :(

I’m selling the soft top, was rarely ever used, no rips nor tears. Factory topnwith the tinted windows.

Selling gobi stealth rack.

Both were off my ‘09 JKU.

Neither were involved in ththe accident.
Located in dallas, won’t ship unless you do all the leg work. I just don’t have the capacity.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

CerOf

Gobi has the sunroof insert, shovel mount, hilift mount, driver AND passenger side ladders, quick release.

For $1,500 you can have the rack, soft top(has door surrounds), and AEV jack base.

If I can find anything else JK related, I’ll throw it in, too. I’ve got an AEV procal laying around somewhere.

lampltr

Gobi has the sunroof insert, shovel mount, hilift mount, driver AND passenger side ladders, quick release.

For $1,500 you can have the rack, soft top(has door surrounds), and AEV jack base.

If I can find anything else JK related, I’ll throw it in, too. I’ve got an AEV procal laying around somewhere.

Hi,
You have my attention. You have any photos when these were on your rig and now? Thank you.;)

CerOf

Gobi is sold. There is a Gen 3 now that appears to mount a bit different at the rear; but not certain of the changes.

Soft top still available.

For having been a long time Jeep owner, member of this forum since near its beginning, and the other forum Eddie started before this, I’d expect some civility. Those of you hijacking this thread are kinda being assholes.

Guess I took the bait. Well, if it keeps my for sale thread at the top, have at it.

fiend

Caught the Bug
Gobi is sold. There is a Gen 3 now that appears to mount a bit different at the rear; but not certain of the changes.

For having been a long time Jeep owner, member of this forum since near its beginning, and the other forum Eddie started before this, I’d expect some civility. Those of you hijacking this thread are kinda being assholes.

Guess I took the bait. Well, if it keeps my for sale thread at the top, have at it.

I think it was directed at lampltr not you.

CerOf

Welcome back from 2016. I am glad you decided to become an active member [emoji106]

Thanks for the welcome back. I see your still dripping wet behind the ears with only 1 year of membership. PMSL!

I’ve lurked, haven’t needed to post. Didn’t have any other mods/repairs that I had questions/needed help with.

Last two repairs were new radiator 11/17 (easy) and transmission re-build 3/18 @150,000 (even easier since under warranty).

Repairing the jeep after accident would have required a new frame, etc. F350 dually w/ metal rear bumper wins over a JKU with metal bumper.

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Thanks for the welcome back. I see your still dripping wet behind the ears with only 1 year of membership. PMSL!

I’ve lurked, haven’t needed to post. Didn’t have any other mods/repairs that I had questions/needed help with.

Last two repairs were new radiator 11/17 (easy) and transmission re-build 3/18 @150,000 (even easier since under warranty).

Repairing the jeep after accident would have required a new frame, etc. F350 dually w/ metal rear bumper wins over a JKU with metal bumper.

Well, first of I wasn’t responding to you, but the other dude that started his ‘active membership’ with a first post in the for sale section.
I’ve been here since Feb 2017, YES, but within this one short year and a half, I contributed in a meaningful way, more than you have since 2013 buddy. It’s not only about asking questions, demanding answers and getting butthurt over something that isn’t even directed to you. It wouldn’t kill you to tell somebody they have a nice Jeep or did a good job on the repair, while you are lurking the forum. Sticking together, meeting new people and helping each other out is what Wayalife is about (true story bro, I made friends through here). If you don’t see this and you can’t internet, I am sorry but I can’t help you.

Last edited:

lampltr

Welcome back from 2016. I am glad you decided to become an active member [emoji106]

Thanks, has been a chaotic time. Had to organize my family with their new setting in the states then haul butt to Iraq on a contract for which I am writing from currently. Hope to be back from permanently in under 24 months.

Am in the process of catching up and need to load up a pic or two under my profile this weekend rest assured ;)

lampltr

No problem, day late dollar short :eek: Appreciate your response. Blows about your Jeep, sorry to hear. Hope another is in the pipe line. Personally am hoping I do not get over confident one day and regret it later. Thanks again!!

Top Bottom