Axle shafts

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Do you sell Revolution axle shafts. I need rears for a D44 Rubicon. I finally bent my stock ones.

EDIT: I meant to send a PM lol.... . Also I just found them, I was looking in the wrong section on your website. I can’t internet today.... 🤦*♂️

Last edited:

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
When did you bend them? Too fast on the speed bumps at the mall last weekend?

I believe last time we went to Badlands, that’s when they started squeaking, both sides. But my driver side tone ring has been rubbing on the abs sensor for over a year. I think that’s what causing my abs to randomly kick in. Both squeaking and abs are annoying as hell.

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
I sold my with the axles during the swap. I do strongly recommend them though.

Sorry to hear about yours. It drives you crazy hearing the squeaking

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I’ve been thinking about getting them for a while now. I do plan to drive out to SMORR this Labor Day weekend after my wedding. It’s quite a little drive for me, I think I should be preparing for it. I am also considering front shafts as well.

wjtstudios

Hooked
I’ve been thinking about getting them for a while now. I do plan to drive out to SMORR this Labor Day weekend after my wedding. It’s quite a little drive for me, I think I should be preparing for it. I am also considering front shafts as well.

I did both. Fronts were fine, just wanted the extra insurance with 37s at the time. Then I bent my front tube and that was a waste.

The rears, I could change out in about 45 minutes a side. The front took quite a bit longer.

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
I did both. Fronts were fine, just wanted the extra insurance with 37s at the time. Then I bent my front tube and that was a waste.

The rears, I could change out in about 45 minutes a side. The front took quite a bit longer.

Never did the rears, I watched some videos though, doesn’t look bad at all. Fronts I pulled twice, once for ball joins and second for hubs, also not bad.

Top Bottom