Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152

Thread: Random (non-Jeep) Shit You’re Working On....

Knows a Thing or Two Slimebones's Avatar
    Microwave went crazy today, started working on it's own and sending loud beeps. Throwing a code of F3. Checked youtube of course. Some suggested replacing control module which costs $100 and some suggested unplugging and cleaning the ribbon cable at back of control module. Choices I am faced with: 1 replace microwave, 2 replace control module, 3 unplug and clean ribbon cable at back of control module. Chose option #3 which saved me a minimum of $100 for the module up to 4 to 5 hundred $$$ to replace microwave. Score!!!

Installing a new spool in the front axle of my old f-toy crawler. Image1553317724.355801.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Slimebones View Post
    Microwave went crazy today, started working on it's own and sending loud beeps. Throwing a code of F3. Checked youtube of course. Some suggested replacing control module which costs $100 and some suggested unplugging and cleaning the ribbon cable at back of control module. Choices I am faced with: 1 replace microwave, 2 replace control module, 3 unplug and clean ribbon cable at back of control module. Chose option #3 which saved me a minimum of $100 for the module up to 4 to 5 hundred $$$ to replace microwave. Score!!!
    That's awesome. Love when it's a simple fix. If you need a new OTR microwave I have a brand new 30" white GE one I'm selling...haha.

After my late night of texturing I got it all painted Thursday and the counters went in yesterday. I think it came out pretty good.

IMG_20190322_154113_01.jpg
    IMG_20190322_154113_02.jpg
    IMG_20190322_154113_03.jpg

My 2nd garage entry door is now a bar area. We still haven't decided on weather or not to put the stone back splash on 3 sides with reclaimed wood flooring up the back or just the flooring up the back. Here are pics of it with ways. We plan to put 4th two glass door mini fridges under it. It looks kinda funny the way it sits now.

IMG_20190322_112714_01.jpg
    IMG_20190322_125341_01.jpg

One with the wood I'm speaking of. It'll be installed horizontally.

IMG_20190322_155257_01.jpg

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by jesse3638 View Post
    That's awesome. Love when it's a simple fix. If you need a new OTR microwave I have a brand new 30" white GE one I'm selling...haha.

After my late night of texturing I got it all painted Thursday and the counters went in yesterday. I think it came out pretty good.

IMG_20190322_154113_01.jpg
    IMG_20190322_154113_02.jpg
    IMG_20190322_154113_03.jpg

My 2nd garage entry door is now a bar area. We still haven't decided on weather or not to put the stone back splash on 3 sides with reclaimed wood flooring up the back or just the flooring up the back. Here are pics of it with ways. We plan to put 4th two glass door mini fridges under it. It looks kinda funny the way it sits now.

IMG_20190322_112714_01.jpg
    IMG_20190322_125341_01.jpg

IMG_20190322_155257_01.jpg

Being that it is a dry bar with out a sink, I would run it without the stone back splash. It will look cleaner in the end.

Everything looks great, you almost to the end!

2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

Quote Originally Posted by wjtstudios View Post
    Being that it is a dry bar with out a sink, I would run it without the stone back splash. It will look cleaner in the end.

Everything looks great, you almost to the end!

That's a great point. My wife said it looks like a bathroom with the splashes up. After she said that it kind of reminds me of those coffee areas in a hotel...haha. Yeah the kitchen is getting close. I'm hoping to get the flooring down this weekend. Then it's on to the upstairs flooring

Quote Originally Posted by Spazbyt View Post
    Even my wood working projects are jeep related I guess. I started working on a sign for the garage. I'm thinking of painting the tire tread as realistic as possible and the jeep logo gloss red or do I make the jeep logo a muddy color and texture?
    Looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by Slimebones View Post
    Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by jesse3638 View Post

That's really coming together.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    That's really coming together.
    Thanks. I can't wait until it's finished.

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152