SMORR, Labor Day Weekend 2018

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Hi all,
Some of us are planning to make a trip to Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch (SMORR), this Labor Day weekend 2018.
We will be driving down there on Friday, August 31. Wheeling Saturday and Sunday. Leaving Monday morning. We will be camping out on the property.
If camping out, there is no need to reserve anything, I was told the primitive camping area is very large and there should be no problem finding a good spot. If arrive late at night proceed to set up your camp and get with the office in the morning.

There are 2 trails in SMORR, that could earn you a Jeep Badges of Honor
1. Pee Wee’s Crossing
3-5 difficulty
2. Guard Rail
5-6 difficulty
I am hoping to run both of these. If anybody is interested in the badge, download the app from the AppStore on your phone and create an account.

Anyone interested to join in for this trip, please let me know. It’ll be great to meet more of y’all.
Here is a map of the Park:
http://www.smorr.net/_d/SMORRMAP.pdf

Going:
1. VeruGE*144
2. Arrcherr
3. Honor2afault
4. Clutch
5. Spazbyt
6. MSJKU11
7. Stotch

Maybe:
1. TrainWreck618
2. Chris1015
3. Beer&Waffles
4. sassmouth
5. RMC2
6. rumblebee3

Last edited:

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
How difficult are the trails there? I have a stock 09 Sahara with 35s and a winch.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Honestly I have no idea man, but I bet there is easy and hard trails. I never been there. We can start with the easy ones and see how it goes. I can find out if a stock Jeep can make it through, plus if you come out, we gonna be in a group and can help each other out.

Last edited:
How difficult are the trails there? I have a stock 09 Sahara with 35s and a winch.

You can run pretty much all 3's and a few 4's. I have a buddy with about that same set up, no lockers, and he ran everything I did with my rubi. It basically just comes down to what line you want to take. Plus with a winch you will be fine.

Also put me down as a maybe. I have training for work that month and get back the weekend before hand so I don't know if the wife will be ok with me sneaking away, but I'm sure going to try.

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
You can run pretty much all 3's and a few 4's. I have a buddy with about that same set up, no lockers, and he ran everything I did with my rubi. It basically just comes down to what line you want to take. Plus with a winch you will be fine.

Also put me down as a maybe. I have training for work that month and get back the weekend before hand so I don't know if the wife will be ok with me sneaking away, but I'm sure going to try.

Done. It would be cool if you can make it out.

I-Eat-Mud

Im going out with a group in sept. Wish this could have lined up, would be super cool to go out with some forum people. Y’all will have to let me know what trails to run. I’ve never actually been there.

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Im going out with a group in sept. Wish this could have lined up, would be super cool to go out with some forum people. Y’all will have to let me know what trails to run. I’ve never actually been there.

Bummer, it would of been awesome if those trips lined up. I never been there either, we’ll try to take many pictures and post trails we did.

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Bump
I really don’t like the ratio here. We need to get the ‘going’ list filled up! Too many maybes right now. It’ll be fun, I promise.

Last edited:
Top Bottom