Wheel Question from the Wheel newb.

jorgelrod

Hooked
I'm looking at the SERIES 51, 17X9 WITH 5 ON 5 BOLT PATTERN - GLOSS BLACK from procomp. Your basic Steelies, the specs for these are:
Wheel Size: 17x9
Bolt Pattern: 5 on 5
Backspace: 4.25

I still have issues understanding the whole backspacing deal, but am I to understand that by this wheel being 4.25 I won't need to run the 1-1/2 inch spacers anymore? and will I be able to run the Progrip brakes without the spacers on with these wheels without spacers?

BaddestCross

I'm looking at the SERIES 51, 17X9 WITH 5 ON 5 BOLT PATTERN - GLOSS BLACK from procomp. Your basic Steelies, the specs for these are:

I still have issues understanding the whole backspacing deal, but am I to understand that by this wheel being 4.25 I won't need to run the 1-1/2 inch spacers anymore? and will I be able to run the Progrip brakes without the spacers on with these wheels without spacers?
You shouldn't have to run them, but I believe Dynatrac has a template available for download so you can verify clearances.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

A.J.

Should be fine. No spacers.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom