VIDEO : WAYALIFE KICK OFF to SUMMER

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For more years than I can remember, Cindy and I have been kicking of our summers by heading up into the Sierra Nevada Mountains and camping out with a few of our good friends. On our most recent trip, we decided to change things up a bit and spend our time exploring the Inyo Mountains. In this short video or, "home movie" as we like to call it, you'll get to see some of the cool things we got to see and of course, all the fun we had. We hope you enjoy.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like a great time with a great group... Did you make it to the lake that was in that valley?

The lake you see is a reservoir down in the Owens Valley. There is no direct access to it from where we were and even if we were down there, I'm pretty sure it's property of the DWP.

Looked like a cool trip, can’t beat those views! Great video as always[emoji106]

Thanks! The views are really what make a trip like this so amazing.

DogHouse

My son was watching this with me and said “daddy that looks fun can we go to the mountains”? I told him to talk his mom into a three inch lift and 35’s then we’ll talk. Looks like a good time.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeeep

Hooked
That was so clear and sharp felt like I could jump in!

Looks like a fun trip :thumb:

I really need to move further west, your videos have a way of making me smile and pissing me off lol :thumb:

laura_rose

Once again, thank you for another great video of your group's adventure on such a beautiful trail!!!

I have two questions:

1) have you ever thought about showing a quick map view of where the trail is for those of us who have never been farther west than the Pennsylvania- Ohio border? (sad, i know)

2) Have you every considered investing in a rooftop tent for a trip like this one?

Thanks for your time!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Chris1015

Those Metallica shirts rule. Especially that SF giants one lol. Never been camping. Not for any particular reason but this definitely seems like camping I'd be in on. Scenery is awesome. I need to move west lol

Top Bottom