Evo King Shocks

Jesse_01

Who has tried the EVO King Shocks? I am debating if I should add those or wait a little longer & see what else will be out.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAYALIFE. Start a thread and introduce yourself.

King makes arguably the best shocks around. EVO sets them up specifically for your JL. You won’t go wrong purchasing the EVO Spec Kings.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Welcome to WAYALIFE. Start a thread and introduce yourself.

King makes arguably the best shocks around. EVO sets them up specifically for your JL. You won’t go wrong purchasing the EVO Spec Kings.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Trainwrecks right - If there's a better shock I'd like to know who makes it. They ride great on road - I'd say it's firm but not overly so. My Jeep rides better than my wife's pickup. They soak up whoops and bumps great - both on & off road. They are def pricey but they perform like they're priced. I ran Fox reservoirs previous to these and the differences are significant. I would bottom them out from time to time but never have with the Kings.

deezus

Who has tried the EVO King Shocks? I am debating if I should add those or wait a little longer & see what else will be out.
King makes some of the best if not the best shocks. That being said, I'm gonna wait for long travel shocks for the JL. Travel is the name of the game for crawling IMO.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

jesse3638

Hooked
King makes some of the best if not the best shocks. That being said, I'm gonna wait for long travel shocks for the JL. Travel is the name of the game for crawling IMO.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
Yeah I'd assume their bolt on coilover kit for the JL will be out soon. I can't wait for my shocks to be done being rebuilt so I can put them on.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Chris1015

Trainwrecks right - If there's a better shock I'd like to know who makes it. They ride great on road - I'd say it's firm but not overly so. My Jeep rides better than my wife's pickup. They soak up whoops and bumps great - both on & off road. They are def pricey but they perform like they're priced. I ran Fox reservoirs previous to these and the differences are significant. I would bottom them out from time to time but never have with the Kings.
Hey D, how long did you have the Fox before you swapped them out for King? Also did you change cause it was time for new ones or because you wanted the upgrade? Just curious.

Ddays

Hooked
Hey D, how long did you have the Fox before you swapped them out for King? Also did you change cause it was time for new ones or because you wanted the upgrade? Just curious.

I had about 30,000 miles on the Foxes when I swapped for the Kings. Big part of the upgrade was a cascading series of events resulting from the Long Arm and Rockstar install. My rear springs got loose in the buckets when fully flexed out so I decided to go to the Kings after talking with Drew out at ORE. The Foxes were good shocks for sure but there is a pretty noticeable difference in performance. Especially at higher speeds on old rutted and washboard roads. They are expensive but they perform as advertised.

Top Bottom