Website feedback

Exodus 4x4

Hey guys, I need your opinions here. Below are the brands we carry on our site currently. Let me know if you know if there are other brands that you think we should add to the site. We are trying to accommodate as many needs as possible while sticking to brands that we trust.

Keep in mind as you go through these manufacturers that these are only the ones we have on the website. There are probably as many or more that we deal with that are not listed, so feel free to call us when you’re looking for something.

ARB
Artec
Atlas 46
Bartact
Bedrug
Bestop
Bushwacker
Clayton Off Road
Currie Enterprises
Daystar
Dynatrac
EVO Manufacturing
Factor 55
Fox Shocks
GenRight
JW SPeakers
KC
LubeLockers
Nitro
Off-Road Only
Ox Locker
Power Tank
Rancho Perfomance Suspension
Revolution Gear & Axle
Rigid Industries
Rock Hard 4x4
Savvy Off-Road
Strike Force Zebra
Superchips
Synergy
Torq Locker
TR Beadlock
Trigger
USA Standard Gear
Warn
WFO
Yukon
-This month we are adding WeatherTech, MasterCraft and Bushwacker

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Exodus 4x4

Looks like a great list of companies[emoji106] only suggestion is some communication. Cobra, rugged radios, etc.

We do deal Rugged but won’t add them to the site because they often run specials that contradict our pricing. Most of the time I sell them for clubs and such that do a group buy and I can give them special pricing.

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Definitely looks like a good list.

I've had good luck with AEV, OME, JKS, Spidertrax, and Core 4x4 also.

SSRuger

Add ATX and few tires to my suggestion. I think the more common Cooper, BFG, and Nittos would be a good start.

TheGrendel

Definitely don’t add Crawler Conceptz. The customer service is really bad. I know multiple that have gotten the run around with Shad too many times. The products are put together well. But, I can’t get over the service.

Do add Rigid Lights.

Top Bottom