AEV Front Bumper with IPF lights for sale

Brute

Hooked
The front bumper from my Brute will be for sale around the 1st week of August...$200...the bumper new is about $1300, and the 4 IPF lights new were about $500 ( 2 are 100W halogen, 2 are HID). Buyer will need to pu from Issaquah while my Brute is there from Aug 3-16

Attachments

• IMG_0010.jpg
    IMG_0010.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 288

jeffd

The front bumper from my Brute will be for sale around the 1st week of August...$200...the bumper new is about $1300, and the 4 IPF lights new were about $500 ( 2 are 100W halogen, 2 are HID). Buyer will need to pu from Issaquah while my Brute is there from Aug 3-16

that is the deal of the century.

prionic1

I’ll take it. August you say?

I just traded in my liberty for a brand new ‘18 JKU Rubicon. It’s totally stock and need to do something to it. seeing as how just buying it drained me, this seems like a godsend. plus issaquah is relatively close to me.

Last edited:

TrailHunter

Hooked
I’ll take it. August you say?

I just traded in my liberty for a brand new ‘18 JKU Rubicon. It’s totally stock and need to do something to it. seeing as how just buying it drained me, this seems like a godsend. plus issaquah is relatively close to me.

Yeah.... but the whole "ACTIVE MEMBERS ONLY" thing.....

prionic1

Yeah.... but the whole "ACTIVE MEMBERS ONLY" thing.....

Oh, What constitutes an active member? To be honest, I saw the thread whislt looking up other Jeep info and saw it as an opportunity to meet someone and get involved in something and get some JK mentorship, lol... as well as a good deal.

So I signed up.

BUT I can totally see where you’re coming from... no worries.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Oh, What constitutes an active member? To be honest, I saw the thread whislt looking up other Jeep info and saw it as an opportunity to meet someone and get involved in something and get some JK mentorship, lol... as well as a good deal.

So I signed up.

BUT I can totally see where you’re coming from... no worries.

I think you know the answer..... Welcome to Wayalife

prionic1

Not trying to get in trouble posting in here being new, however, not seeing an explicit metric to what defines an "Active Member" I'd just like to say, I'd like to stand in line for this item... IF you don't happen to find a more active member than myself more suitable for this, I'd like a shot at it. Thanks.

Top Bottom