Ripp Mods Black Ops SC Gen 2

JeepJeremy

Hi, my name’s Jeremy and I live in NE Iowa (51250). In 5/14 I installed a Gen 2 Ripp Mods Black Ops SC kit on my 2010 JKU. I’m looking at removing the SC so I can trade in my JKU on a new JL (either 2019 or 2020). I can the SC oil every 10k and it’s worked perfect. I also monitor the SC with gauges and it’s never had a problem. Looking for someone interested in it. I would even be up to helping install it in my shop and make sure everything works properly. If anyone is interested. Send me a PM. I paid $5700 in 2014, so make me an offer. No low ballers will be responded to. I also have an A pillar gauge cluster to monitor the SC if interested. I also have the RIPP Mods Cat Back exhaust if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

JeepJeremy

-
You'll likely end up getting a ton more replies...

The rule they were referring to was the for sale thread is for active members. Not to join just to sell stuff. It was your first post.

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

I've been on another site which is mostly Jk's since I've had my JKU since 2010. But after meeting Eddie in Moab, I started following his videos. When the new JL design came out, I decided I wanted to get the JL with the Diesel, so I'm waiting. I joined wayalife in December of 2016 to start reading more about JL's, but have had nothing to post.

BaddestCross

I've been on another site which is mostly Jk's since I've had my JKU since 2010. But after meeting Eddie in Moab, I started following his videos. When the new JL design came out, I decided I wanted to get the JL with the Diesel, so I'm waiting. I joined wayalife in December of 2016 to start reading more about JL's, but have had nothing to post.
This community is more than Jeeps... There's a thread about what you're cooking for dinner for fucksake. 🤣

Lots of ways to participate. Welcome to WAL. 🍻

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

jesse3638

Hooked
Said everyone with only something go sell.

See You Next Tuesday!

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JeepJeremy

This community is more than Jeeps... There's a thread about what you're cooking for dinner for fucksake. ��

Lots of ways to participate. Welcome to WAL. ��

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Well thanks for being the only person to welcome the new kid. I think I’ll take my casserole recipes and go play somewhere else. I’ll pull down my ‘for sale’.
+

WJCO

Meme King
Well thanks for being the only person to welcome the new kid. I think I’ll take my casserole recipes and go play somewhere else. I’ll pull down my ‘for sale’.

Welcome from another member. Don't be a pussy and bow out. This place has a lot to offer. If you hang around, sincerely welcome. If you can't handle the heat, fuck off.

fiend

Caught the Bug
Nope. And it’s not for sale (here) anymore. I don’t know the super secret member handshake.

The secret handshake is to be an active contributor before using this site to try to sell your stuff. Nothing too complicated about that.

Top Bottom