Dirtylife Beadlock Wheels

CrazyTrainJK

Caught the Bug
Just seen these wheels online and wondered if anyone on here has tried them out ? Look nice but will they perform like the KMC Machettes ?

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
I know lots of folks running them now. None have had any issues yet but it's too soon to tell long term. My guess is being new they put out extremely competitive pricing to get a name. I bet price rises over time as they start becoming known.

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

I-Eat-Mud

I have them, I really like them. I really like the prices even more. I can’t speak for durability because I’ve had them for all of 3 weeks. Ask me in a couple years haha.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

phillypete

I have them, I really like them. I really like the prices even more. I can’t speak for durability because I’ve had them for all of 3 weeks. Ask me in a couple years haha.

Mr. Mud,

Would be so kind as to post a picture of your wheels. The ones I have found online appear to be computer generated or heavily edited.

Thanks

dytrdr5

Thank you! They look very nice.

Do the beadlock bolts thread into the aluminum like methods or do they have steel insterts like ATX?

They thread directly into the aluminum, they are double threaded though. So if you mess up a hole just spin the rock ring and your set. I helped my cousin mount a set of these and they look nice. The beadlock ring is half as thick as my atx slabs. I would say they are comparable to method beadlocks wheels IMG_5730.JPG

MKBCE

I like those wheels because they come in a size I was looking for. I have talked to few people that know someone that runs them and are pleased ok so that I take with a grain of salt but it is positive feedback none the less. Think I'm going to go with them and I will definitely post my opinion of them after I get some time on them. They will be going on only a 35/12.50/R17 KM3 slowly working my way to 37's.....?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

CrazyTrainJK

Caught the Bug
I like those wheels because they come in a size I was looking for. I have talked to few people that know someone that runs them and are pleased ok so that I take with a grain of salt but it is positive feedback none the less. Think I'm going to go with them and I will definitely post my opinion of them after I get some time on them. They will be going on only a 35/12.50/R17 KM3 slowly working my way to 37's.....?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Cool thanks

Top Bottom