Hood-side custom decals?

Whiskeyjack

Where do you guys get your decals for the hood (on the side, where you'd have Rubicon or something similar). Looking to replace mine and don't know of some recommended places to order from.

Ddays

Hooked
Where do you guys get your decals for the hood (on the side, where you'd have Rubicon or something similar). Looking to replace mine and don't know of some recommended places to order from.

Pretty much any sign company can cut you custom decals of your choosing if you give them a digital copy of the name that you want. I took a Dynatrac logo I had from an email signature and they were able to cut me a set from that. Some companies will even email you logo files that can be scaled and printed easily if you ask them.

As far as Rubicon stickers, there are a bunch of companies that offer stock and custom colors. There are a couple threads here where specific company names are mentioned. I don;t recall what they were.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Pretty much any sign company can cut you custom decals of your choosing if you give them a digital copy of the name that you want. I took a Dynatrac logo I had from an email signature and they were able to cut me a set from that. Some companies will even email you logo files that can be scaled and printed easily if you ask them.

As far as Rubicon stickers, there are a bunch of companies that offer stock and custom colors. There are a couple threads here where specific company names are mentioned. I don;t recall what they were.

Wouldn't there be some copyrights infringement there? Tried designing up a customized Seahawks hoodie on web site awhile back and no dice. Needed NFL approval. I'm pretty sure Dynatrac is a registered trade mark. Like Wayalife and Project-JK:eek:

Ddays

Hooked

Wouldn't there be some copyrights infringement there? Tried designing up a customized Seahawks hoodie on web site awhile back and no dice. Needed NFL approval. I'm pretty sure Dynatrac is a registered trade mark. Like Wayalife and Project-JK:eek:

With the NFL, and any other league or company logos there are def copyright issues. That's why you ask if they'll send you the logo file or at minimum, ask for permission first. ;) Dynatrac actually sent me a set of decals and a t-shirt gratis through me asking for the logo file but they didn't fit how I wanted. NFL is notorious for protecting their copyrights and understandably so. With the side decals on vehicles you see these days I don't think any company would go after those. Now if you open up a website that you're selling these, then that's where you're gonna get jumped on.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
With the NFL, and any other league or company logos there are def copyright issues. That's why you ask if they'll send you the logo file or at minimum, ask for permission first. ;) Dynatrac actually sent me a set of decals and a t-shirt gratis through me asking for the logo file but they didn't fit how I wanted. NFL is notorious for protecting their copyrights and understandably so. With the side decals on vehicles you see these days I don't think any company would go after those. Now if you open up a website that you're selling these, then that's where you're gonna get jumped on.

Yea I kind of figured that. And I'm pretty sure the NFL would tell me to kick rocks. Thanks:beer:

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
When one buys a Jeep, it needs to name it and let the whole world know, it has a Jeep. This is just how it is. #jeeplyfe
Also don’t forget to wave to every Jeep you see on the road. It’s rude not to. If someone doesn’t wave back, they don’t deserve to own one.

Last edited:

sipafz

Caught the Bug

Some members have used pixeldecals.com and I haven’t heard anything negative. I used Gulf Coast Decals and have been happy with these:

IMG_7576.jpg

fiend

Caught the Bug
When one buys a Jeep, it needs to name it and let the whole world know, it has a Jeep. This is just how it is. #jeeplyfe
Also don’t forget to wave to every Jeep you see on the road. It’s rude not to. If someone doesn’t wave back, they don’t deserve to own one.

LOL. I drive a Jeep and a Mazda MX-5 Miata, and ride a motorcycle. I have to wave to a lot of people. Kinda a PITA. [emoji23]

Top Bottom