New Poison Spyder Crusher steel flares (SF Bay Area)

rhinospyder

Please delete thread, I understand that I need to be more active before posting items for sale.

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Brand new set of the Poison Spyder Crusher fender flares for Jeep JK. The fronts are the narrow width, and the rears are standard width, so they are both the same in respect to how far out they extend from the fenders. Comes with all unopened hardware for installation (and shipping boxes if you want them).

$800. Local pick up in San Francisco Bay Area (these are to heavy and big to ship). Thanks.

Will you trade for a lubed dildo? 15W40...The good stuff.

I can beat both of your previous offers.....I'll trade you straight up for my Milspec gas mask. Should be very useful seeing you are from a city that literally has shit all over the streets.

Brand new set of the Poison Spyder Crusher fender flares for Jeep JK. The fronts are the narrow width, and the rears are standard width, so they are both the same in respect to how far out they extend from the fenders. Comes with all unopened hardware for installation (and shipping boxes if you want them).

$800. Local pick up in San Francisco Bay Area (these are to heavy and big to ship). Thanks.

longarmwj

As much as I would like to get those as those are the ones that I have wanted, I wouldn't buy from you simply because you're too much of a dumbass to read the rules that you agreed to when you signed up here :naw:

fiend

Caught the Bug
As much as I would like to get those as those are the ones that I have wanted, I wouldn't buy from you simply because you're too much of a dumbass to read the rules that you agreed to when you signed up here :naw:

That and they are 3000 miles away from you.

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
You also need to learn the super secret handshake before you can sell shit on here.

Last edited:

longarmwj

You also need to learn the super secret handshake before you can sell shit on here.

That's the most important part!!

Seriously though, jump on over to the "Give us a Wave" section, introduce yourself, tell us about your Jeep, and start posting around the forum. Just be active and contribute. You'll be more than welcome here as long as you are active and genuine :thumb:

nbunga

Caught the Bug
I’ll one up you. I’ve got a pair of blue blockers, some tic tacs and a backstage pass to a Kool Moe D concert. Beat that!
So since the fenders aren't for sale anymore, you got a price on those blue blockers. You know, for a friend.

Top Bottom