VIDEO : MOBY MANIA - MOTECH Drone Footage of Our LS WRANGLER Racing Across the Desert

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ever since Cindy and I got our new Jeep JL Wrangler, people have been going absolutely manic over Moby, our 2007 Jeep JK Wrangler built up with an EVO DTD, Dynatrac ProRock Axles and of course, a Motech 6.2L LS V8 motor! His fans has been asking us if we sold him or were planning to and if not, would still be making videos with him in it. And, to all of them, I'm happy to say that Moby is alive and well, still very much a part of the WAYALIFE family and the following short video featuring drone footage provided by Motech, was made specifically highlight him. We hope you enjoy. :cool:

A BIG THANKS need to go out to Robert "Robbie" Handal for helping to make this video possible.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Awesome footage! What drone were they using? Were they piloting it from inside Moby with you. I’d love to get shots like that, but there are to many damn trees here in Michigan!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome footage! What drone were they using? Were they piloting it from inside Moby with you. I’d love to get shots like that, but there are to many damn trees here in Michigan!

If you can believe it, most of it was filmed using an old school 3DR Solo. Granted, Robbie is kind of a geek and he's got it modified and hot-rodded so that it can jam!

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
Great to see Moby out! Hopefully more videos of Moby soon! Great video, nice views from above.

fiend

Caught the Bug
Pretty cool. Desert scenery is great.

Now I feel like I need a drone, in addition to a bunch of upgrades to my Jeep. [emoji16]

DogHouse

The thing I’m most looking forward to are the nice comments about your music selection, or that your drone wasn’t high enough, or your hair style. Great video as always, can’t wait for the next one.

jesse3638

Hooked
The thing I’m most looking forward to are the nice comments about your music selection, or that your drone wasn’t high enough, or your hair style. Great video as always, can’t wait for the next one.

Haha music or silence is needed with drone footage. I hate hearing the swarm of bees...;)

It was great footage. It's a while new perspective of Moby. It would have to be weird driving with it right in your line of sight. How fast were you able to get up to with if out front like that?

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Moby may be one of the oldest JK’s around but he’s still the baddest on this planet. Excellent drone footage!

Top Bottom