Hi from North Carolina!

Scotch737

Hey all! My name is Josh. I'm a technician/fabricator at a high end automotive shop. I've recently purchased another TJ that's a daily and I'm also building a LS powered, super duty axled "TJ-6" that's proven to take a long time and lot of money to complete LOL. I've been Jeepin since 4 yrs old and I'm addicted. I'm on forums a lot and I'm glad I finally decided to come check this one out. Been a huge fan of the Wayalife videos on Youtube. And can't wait to share some jeep life and info to anyone who needs it. Thanks, glad to be here.

Scotch737

Here's my new to me daily. I kept the name from previous owner. "Stormin Norman" needs some TLC, but he runs like a champ and drives amazing. 4.0/Auto/4" rough country/33's.

eaPzqgi.jpg

My current project rig. "ArchAngel" Started as a 97' with lots of frame rot, but amazingly the body was in great shape. It had a 4-banger and auto. And it was sad. So i figured I'd build
my own engine and trans. And stretch it TJ-6 style. It is a pile of parts at the moment. But I'm moving at the end of the month and will have a shop to work on it at home now. So this
should progress rather quickly. Super Duty axles, 40" tires, Rad-flo custom coilovers and hydraulic bumps. Artec back half. Still pass emissions and drive on the street with custom long arms and a 4 speed Atlas. 22.5" frame off the ground. LCG build. I also have metalcloaks front and rear still in the box LOL. Lot's of money and time.

incCNIcb.jpg
oM78AeJb.jpg
1pZcHAKb.jpg
hXtvcJyb.jpg

And here's a picture of where I work during the day. Cleanest shop I've ever worked in. Best boss I've ever worked for. Lot's of potential to make much much Jeep money!

OO7Oz2vb.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0566.jpg
    IMG_0566.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 25
Top Bottom