The thrill of the chase , Fenn's treasure

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
So I did a search an admit a bit surprised nothing showed up ..

Cant help but wonder if any Wayalifer has made any effort or even thought about taking some time to look for it ..

With all the time on my hands currently am thinking I may just spend a bit of time looking around since i am gonna be out doing a multi state road trip ..

Sent from my SM-G892A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
Lol na I might be a bit nutty but hardly a fool ..

My take on it is just down a trail and well placed at the base of a tree ..

After all a blaze is just a old way of marking trails on trees .. I wouldn't be surprised if he marked it himself with his initials an a arrow pointing down.. lol.. but I dont see it as anything over complex like alot seem to think and over analyze it ..

longarmwj

First I have ever heard of it, but the internet search I did really interest me. One report said that people have been as close as 200 feet away from it but haven't found it :shock:

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
First I have ever heard of it, but the internet search I did really interest me. One report said that people have been as close as 200 feet away from it but haven't found it :shock:
Yup the same here but in the woods and spotting a bronze chest the size of a shoebox at a tree base isn't something most would notice ..
It can’t be in too hard of a get to place, the guy was in his late 80s when he hid it...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
True but consider this as well ,think on how many of the older guys you know that are still quite active an in good shape ..

Age doesnt hold em back not one bit..

GreggNY

Pretty cool story. With as much loot as this guy has, I wouldn’t be surprised if he had someone build him the most life like looking ‘rock’ treasure chest and people would walk right past it. If it’s even actually out there

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I have read about it. He did not put it in a spot that would be dangerous to get to. Some of these deaths due to searching for it were people thinking they were Indian Jones or something. I have kinda narrowed it down and would go get it. However, I'm searching for a Squatch.at the moment.

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
It's a pretty cool thing to attempt... would make a great story whether you find it or not.
It's about the journey and all that.

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
It's a pretty cool thing to attempt... would make a great story whether you find it or not.
It's about the journey and all that.
This is my thoughts as well it's more about being out out there and enjoying the things we already enjoy as a community .. hence my surprise at the lack of prior mention here within the forum...

I dont know that I will go look for it or not .. maybe in the casual sense I might but all out search prolly not .. ..

Started this more to hear folks thoughts ,if anyone had or hadn't looked ..

As for the sasquatch we all know he's legit sooner or later proof will be found that proves it without question one way or the other ...

Yrs I do believe ..

Top Bottom