Lift kits & suspension

El_Duderino

Howdy,

I am interested in lifting my 99 TJ. Currently it has 32” BFG all-terrains with stock suspension. I live in SE Texas and don’t see a lot rocks. The majority of off-roading is done out at the deer lease. The rest of the year it is a weekend driver. I am looking for something that won’t break the bank but is a solid kit. Oh, the next set of tires I’d like to be 35”. IMG_0014.JPG

Kucherer87

Howdy,

I am interested in lifting my 99 TJ. Currently it has 32” BFG all-terrains with stock suspension. I live in SE Texas and don’t see a lot rocks. The majority of off-roading is done out at the deer lease. The rest of the year it is a weekend driver. I am looking for something that won’t break the bank but is a solid kit. Oh, the next set of tires I’d like to be 35”. View attachment 305800

I'm only running a 2.5in lift and 35s. I believe its a pro comp setup but not sure as it was put on by previous owner. Depending on what you're doing 35's get to be expensive, with gears, axles, lockers. You may be just as happy with 33s and save a lot of money. What axles are currently under it and what do you plan to do with it. I bent my rear Dana 35 at Pismo Beach just driving through the dunes. I wasn't jumping it or going really fast, but it was enough to slightly tweak it.

YDK 1

Hey man! Honestly, 35s are a lot for a Dana 35 to handle. Realistically a good set of 33”s and a quality lift will take you quite far. Good driving and picking a smart line will make the world of difference.

Top Bottom