Wireless charging

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Your phone has to be compatible with the wireless charging. Pretty cool feature over all. My brothers truck came with a little tray built into center console lid, in his new Chevy pickup. He just puts his iPhone X on the tray and it charges it.
I personally don’t really care for it neither my phone has that feature. If I had it I would use it though but for now a good old wire is sufficient enough.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Your phone has to be compatible with the wireless charging. Pretty cool feature over all. My brothers truck came with a little tray built into center console lid, in his new Chevy pickup. He just puts his iPhone X on the tray and it charges it.
I personally don’t really care for it neither my phone has that feature. If I had it I would use it though but for now a good old wire is sufficient enough.

Idk if I’d pay $200.00 to add that to a Jeep, though.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Idk if I’d pay $200.00 to add that to a Jeep, though.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I wouldn’t, it’s a Jeep, it’s suppose to be primitive [emoji854]. The one thing i did, I purchased the charger thing to plug into the lighter, the usb plug inside the console in the JK just doesn’t have enough juice, charges really f’ing slow. Much faster when using the lighter plug. It’s weird because in my 2014 Cherokee the usb in the console chargers the phone much faster. Both Jeeps are same year.

That’s what I got for the JK
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00M6QODH2?psc=1&ref=yo_pop_mb_pd_title

zimm

Caught the Bug
I use a pro-clip phone holder. They sell versions that hold the charging cord still so you can pop the phone down onto the power cord. They specifically say on their website that they don't offer wireless charging because it's not powerful enough to charge and run a navigation app at the same time. I use the plain jane holder and a lightning cord plugged into a USB adapter.

Top Bottom