MSV and Coney Flats

anviljk

Running them Saturday the 21st. Meet at 9am at trail head. Possibly run T-33 if anyone is up for that.

Going
Slimebone
Bigcale

Last edited:

Slimebones

Bumping it up to see if anyone else wants to go.

Strongly urge anyone considering going along to go ahead and pull the trigger. One of the better trails in Colorado. Very scenic and a few obstacles thrown in to keep it interesting.

Last edited:

Slimebones

Any pics????

^^that's what I was thinking. What kind of animal goes on a run and doesn't post up some pics for us broke down bastards to get our fix.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

My bad in the pics dept. Was trying to juggle camera, nav, and GoPro app. all on my phone and failed miserably at all three. Must admit I was somewhat distracted by some rather large bolders, water crossings, and gorgeous scenery! Only pics I got was the normal "ass end of the Jeeps in front of me".

boardsurfer

My bad in the pics dept. Was trying to juggle camera, nav, and GoPro app. all on my phone and failed miserably at all three. Must admit I was somewhat distracted by some rather large bolders, water crossings, and gorgeous scenery! Only pics I got was the normal "ass end of the Jeeps in front of me".

Was Jeff out in the lead? Because if he was, I am guessing the group was cruising along the trail at a cool 40mph. No time for pics!
:cheesy:

Slimebones

Just a few to show we were there.

Attachments

• IMG-20180721-WA0038.jpg
    IMG-20180721-WA0038.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG-20180721-WA0035.jpg
    IMG-20180721-WA0035.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG-20180721-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20180721-WA0002.jpg