MD Juan tub?

HammermanJKUR

Hey y’all,

The girl friend wants to do a “couples build” [emoji58] but she wants to find a CJ3B. I was looking around and found that MD Juan was repopping the old CJ stuff for a really enticing price. I was curious to see if anyone has bought one of these complete tubs and how the build quality is on them. I have waggy axles multiple different sets of drivetrains and pretty much everything to throw one together. Just don’t want to drop 4k on a frame and tub and be super disappointed.

Thanks
Hammerman

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
Hey y’all,

The girl friend wants to do a “couples build” [emoji58] but she wants to find a CJ3B. I was looking around and found that MD Juan was repopping the old CJ stuff for a really enticing price. I was curious to see if anyone has bought one of these complete tubs and how the build quality is on them. I have waggy axles multiple different sets of drivetrains and pretty much everything to throw one together. Just don’t want to drop 4k on a frame and tub and be super disappointed.

Thanks
Hammerman

I have not bought one, but I have seen their scrambler tubs and the quality looked good. As always, they took a bit of adjustment to get set perfect on the frame, but from what I’ve seen they are pretty complete

HammermanJKUR

I have not bought one, but I have seen their scrambler tubs and the quality looked good. As always, they took a bit of adjustment to get set perfect on the frame, but from what I’ve seen they are pretty complete

That’s what I’ve heard. I’ve never seen one in person. I’ve heard that the newer tubs are way better than their older tubs. But like I said I’ve never seen one in person to get the first hand experience.

CUZZIN

I bought a MD JUAN CJ3b kit that has the WILLYS stamp on it and it comes from the Philippines it came with tub, tail gate, hood, 2 fenders, wind shield frame. the grill was sold separate. You do have to work with it as it is not built perfect every piece I put on needed to be worked and the hardest part was the wind shield it needed to be adjusted and massage into place. It is summer and I have to work around my house when the weather is good so the jeep project is on hold for now. I think it was a good move for me to buy the kit even with all it problems it is easier than repairing what I had. My original (I think) seems like it was hit on the right side front and work to repair it with what ever material they could fine for free. Lot of bondo and lots of rust that why I went with the kit.
I hope this helps and if you have any question I be glad to answer it if I can.

Top Bottom