Looking for suggestions

Kirkwood1

Hello everybody! I’m pretty new to wayalife so if I’m in the wrong topic or anything please let me know! Anyways I love the support everybody gives one another so I’m looking for advice for a stereo upgrade. I’m wanting a big touch screen with a rear view camera so when the wife drives she can see [emoji51]

Any and all suggestions welcome!!

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
If you want the really big screen and have money to drop, go with the Alpine dash restyle kit. I believe the there are also cheaper units (not alpine), that run on android system, or maybe Insane Audio system. There’s few to choose from. I personally like the dash in my Jeep the way it is and didn’t want to chop it up. I run just a double din Pioneer Avic Head unit with a $20 backup camera from amazon. Once you have an aftermarket head unit you have endless choices for a camera. My head unit actually has 2 inputs for a camera.
If you want to go deeper into sound system I run older style alpine PDX5 amp 5ch, 500 Watts RMS I believe, don’t even remember but it sounds great, loud and clear even with doors off.

raginkgin1

I went with thePioneer AVIC 8200nex package that comes with a ND-BC8 backup camera. I also added another front facing camera since the head unit can support it. I wanted to retain the hands free and steering wheel controls so I also added the iDatalink ADS-MRR. With this head unit, you do have to modify the sub-dash bracket depending on you vehicle year.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

raginkgin1

I went with thePioneer AVIC 8200nex package that comes with a ND-BC8 backup camera. I also added another front facing camera since the head unit can support it. I wanted to retain the hands free and steering wheel controls so I also added the iDatalink ADS-MRR. With this head unit, you do have to modify the sub-dash bracket depending on you vehicle year.
You can get a full list of required parts from Crutchfield by keying in your vehicle info.

Top Bottom