Should I get Skyjacker lift springs

KeroJK

I have someone near me selling brand new skyjacker soft ride lift springs rear tracbar bracket and front tracbar for practically nothing. Im going to buy them today because they are so cheap but i thought id ask for your opinion.

I recently lifted my JK with the rubicon 10a springs, I got about 2 inches of lift. And i need more!!! These skyjacker springs are meant for a 2 door and they are rated at 3.5 inches of lift. I got new sway bar links all around when i put my 10a springs in. My questions are..... What other mods will i need to support 3.5 inches of lift, and how do you guys feel about skyjacker springs and tracbars. No shocks, i know those have a sour taste.

Thank you

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

DogHouse

Well first off you’re probably going to need new drive shafts with any lift over three inches. Secondly I’m not sure how soft the “soft ride” springs are but any truck I’ve ever ridden in with skyjacker springs road about as well as a horse drawn wagon on the Oregon Trail.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I have someone near me selling brand new skyjacker soft ride lift springs rear tracbar bracket and front tracbar for practically nothing.

You should probably ask "WHY" he's selling them for "practically nothing".

^ this.

Ya you may get next to nothing price on this, but money spent to support it and or replace it will add up.

Built it once build it right.

Just from OPs description of stay with current set up.

Ask urself why you NEEED more lift, and answer the question with honesty.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

zimm

Caught the Bug
For how much work it is to swap springs, $400 on quality springs isn't that much to bite off.

KeroJK

Thank you guys for the advice, ill probably go for a different set. Maybe evo to get a mire cinsistant lift, 3 inches is what i want. And these dont provide that. The guy got the springs and had his jeep totaled thats whh he was selling.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom