Feeler/opinions wanted

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
I am facing a really tough decision. Hurt myself in a non work related accident and with a family of 6 depending on my income I might be forced to part with my jeep to get us by. Putting this out there as a feeler, what would be a reasonable asking price? If anyone feels the urge to shoot me an offer that is welcome although I really hope to not have to go through with this.

2008 JKU 3.8/6spd manual. 74,000 miles

3.5 metalcloak lift
PR44 front /44 rear 35 spline
5.13 w/ ARB front and rear
ARB single compressor
37/13.50R17 cooper STT pro on Pro Comp aluminums
PSC ram assist steering
Ruffstuff 1 ton tie rod
Synergy drag link w/ flip
Adams 1350 drive lines
Genright alu swing out tire carrier
EVO low angle sliders
Evo oil pan skid
Evo rock skins
Evo rockstar rear CA skids
Front bumper (modified Warn elite)
Warn Zeon 10s winch
Rock hard 3rd row cage with custom 3rd row seat (yj bench) installed
Coabra 29 CB

IMG_1748.jpg
IMG_1460.jpg
IMG_3077.jpg
IMG_3295.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Damn...I hope you are ok and recover soon. It sucks but trust me, you can always get another Jeep. Family comes first.

Ddays

Hooked
Man, sorry to hear this. Hope it works out for the best. As already said, better to regret selling the Jeep than regret not selling it. Good luck with your decision.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Oh man, I am so sorry to hear this. Hoping for a speedy recovery and that things work out for you.

98XJ06LJ

This is one of those times that talking duck on TV pops into my mind. We never think it's going to happen to us until it does. I wish you a speedy recovery and hope that you don't have to part with your Jeep. Not a position anyone ever wants to end up in but your making the right decision.

I don't have an idea of an estimated value as I have not built a JK but hopefully someone here can give you an honest Ball park number to start with.

Again, best wishes and a quick recovery!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using WAYALIFE mobile app

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
Thank you all for the encouragement. Seams like every angle I try to take right now is hitting a road block. I am truly thinking that I will have to go through with the sale on it. Any help determining a reasonable value will be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom