Bestop Trektop NX Glide Twill Soft Top for 07-18 JKU

HyperActive

** SOLD ** I bought/installed this top May 24th of this year. It was on my JKU for a month and a half before I sold that Jeep with the original hardtop on it. Its been covered up in my garage since. Perfect condition, no tears/leaks/scrathes. Has the tinted windows. Fully zipperless and super easy to take down. Has the sundrider feature, and the entire top can be completely removed in less than 5 minutes.

This is the Black Twill material so it has a lifetime warranty from Bestop, its not the cheaper vinyl. I paid $1450 for it from Quadratec.

Will fit 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK 4 Door

Asking $900 firm. Located in Northeast Tennessee. Im always up for a road trip so willing to meet someone halfway within a few hours driving distance if needed.

IMG_20180524_103446.jpg
IMG_20180524_103435.jpg
IMG_20180524_103424.jpg

Last edited:

HyperActive

Might want to give us a wave and post around the forum before you try to sell stuff on here...

Sorry, been a member since mid-last year. Havent posted/replied much as Im more of a lurker.

Apologies if Im breaking a rule, dont want to offend anyone. Just figured someone might be interested in saving some money on a top.

Top Bottom