VIDEO : JL JOURNAL - DYNATRAC JL Wrangler EnduroSport Lift Kit

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
If you've got a Jeep JL Wrangler and are looking to give it a small lift but are afraid that it'll compromise the quality of your ride, there's a brand new lift kit coming your way and it's one that you are gonna want to consider - the 2" EnduroSport! Made by Dynatrac, this lift was designed from the ground up to be an affordable, entry level kit that’s easy to install and one that has a primary focus on ride comfort. In this episode of the JL JOURNAL, you'll get to see Cindy and I put this lift through its paces, out on the trail and maybe more importantly, across worn out stretches of asphalt and rutted out railroad crossings. You know, just to get a better idea of how this lift feels on a daily driven Jeep. To wrap things up, we'll show you what this lift looks like on a Rubicon model JL Wrangler, running a set of 37" tires and of course, all flexed out. We hope you enjoy our presentation and we'd be grateful if you could please let us know what you think about the all new Dynatrac 2" EnduroSport Lift. :cool:

You can find more information regarding this lift kit and all that comes with it by clicking on the link below:
DYNATRAC EnduroSport JL Wrangler 2" Lift Kit Information

WIN this LIFT KIT OCTOBER 1ST!!
If you have a Jeep JL Wrangler or have one on order and would like a chance at WINNING an awesome new Dynatrac 2" EnduroSport lift kit for it, all you have to do is click on the link below to find out how.
DYNATRAC 2" JL EnduroSport Lift Kit GIVEAWAY!

Good luck to all of you! :thumb:

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Awesome video Eddie! Looks like you were having fun testing the kit out. Very exciting product for the new gen wranglers AND from a great company. I just need a JL to test it out lol.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just need a JL.
Also need a blueberry shake, num, num, num!! :)

LOL!! I knew our friends would appreciate the clip :D

Awesome video Eddie! Looks like you were having fun testing the kit out. Very exciting product for the new gen wranglers AND from a great company. I just need a JL to test it out lol.

:blush: Dynatrac said that I could drive their Jeep like it was mine. :D
It really is a super comfy kit. They really did a great job of designing their coils and shocks to work as one.

Hohertz

First off, great video! I love how yall edited this one and shot it around/in different parts of the Jeep and at different angles. Well done!

I'm curious, yall just released a review of the Rancho Sport lift. Did yall go from shock and spring extensions to the Rancho and from the Rancho to the Dynatrac EnduroSport on Jet Li? If so, how much did yall test the Rancho before installing this Dynatrac? How do you think the two compared!??

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
First off, great video! I love how yall edited this one and shot it around/in different parts of the Jeep and at different angles. Well done!

Thank you. We're glad you noticed and could appreciate what we did with this video :blush:

I'm curious, yall just released a review of the Rancho Sport lift. Did yall go from shock and spring extensions to the Rancho and from the Rancho to the Dynatrac EnduroSport on Jet Li? If so, how much did yall test the Rancho before installing this Dynatrac? How do you think the two compared!??

Dynatrac needed a Rubicon to test fit their lift on for R&D and we agreed to help out. In a span of 1 and a half days, we literally uninstalled the lift they had on their red JL Sahara, installed it on our JL Rubicon, did some quick tests and then uninstalled it and reinstalled it on their JL. It was epic to say the least but we learned a LOT. Needles to say, we didn't have too much time to test it out - mainly around town, on the highway, rough sections of roads and of course, flex it out.

What I can tell you is that in the limited time we got to test it out our JL Rubicon and extensively test it out on their JL Sahara, the Dynatrac kit rode amazingly well. Without question, they did an outstanding job of designing their coils to work with the specially tuned Fox 2.0's they include. While the Rancho kit is a much better buy than a budget boost, I don't think it's quite in the same league as the Dynatrac kit. But then, the later also costs twice as much.

JAGS

Hooked
Great vid. I’d have to imagine this won’t be the last we see from dynatrac on this front.

Rancho, dynatrac, EVO, etc and now rancho, fox and king shock options. Love seeing more and more competition for my hard earned dollars. Now just to fast forward 3-5yrs to know which way is the best way. Lol.

TrailHunter

Hooked
WIN a DYNATRAC JL Wrangler EnduroSport Lift Kit!

Great Video Oh’s... Way cool that Dynatrac is jumping into the Suspension market.

(Us JK guys aren’t jealous at all [emoji22])

Cashburn

Great vid. I’d have to imagine this won’t be the last we see from dynatrac on this front.

Rancho, dynatrac, EVO, etc and now rancho, fox and king shock options. Love seeing more and more competition for my hard earned dollars. Now just to fast forward 3-5yrs to know which way is the best way. Lol.

Dynatrac for axles, King for shocks, Evo for bumpers & lift

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
My friend's never tell me that because they have seem some of the shit I've had my WJ and JK in :cheesy:

Great video!

:shock: :cheesy: :crazyeyes:

If you can wait 3-5 years, you will definitely have a much better selection of products and ones that have been put to the test.

Great Video Oh’s... Way cool that Dynatrac is jumping into the Suspension market.

(Us JK guys aren’t jealous at all [emoji22])

:cheesy: We still have a JK and love it :yup:

Glad you liked the video :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Last Chance Canyon... Good testing ground. 👍

I like how you guys are playing with camera angles and editing. Your last few videos really show a great new direction in your filmmaking. 🍻

Glad to hear you've noticed our recent changes and that you're liking it :)

deantac

Cool video...My back yard.... Looks like I'm getting a JL for the wife so this is very good information.

Thanks.

Andy5160

Hooked
WIN a DYNATRAC JL Wrangler EnduroSport Lift Kit!

Very well crafted video and definitely best of wishes to Dynatrac in developing lift products.[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Your videos are getting better and better with every next one. Great editing guys! Pleasure to watch!

Stop posting JL videos, you’re making me want to get one....

Top Bottom