Free 37x12.5x17 Nitto Trail Grapplers

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Free set of trail grapplers. They are chewed up, sliced and low on tread. Two have uneven ware (11/32nd on the outside, 6-7/32nds on the inside), one has 9/32nds and is chunked and chewed up and the last has 5/32nds, chunked and has a slash on the side. Pictures below. I still have them on the jeep and still drive them down the road. They all hold air. Located in NorCal and if someone wants them I will save them when I take them off next week. Otherwise I will throw them out.

IMG_6279.jpg
IMG_6280.jpg

IMG_6283.jpg
IMG_6284.jpg

IMG_6288.jpg
IMG_6290.jpg

IMG_6294.jpg
IMG_6293.jpg

I don’t recommend them for someone looking for new tires for a daily driver. They can be used as spares though if you do desire. If you want them as a daily driver tire and you die, I won’t feel bad. I told you not to.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
You getting another set of TG or something else? Also, did you move to NorCal?

Yes.

Ever been offroad?

Once.

Was thinking the same thing. I did notice in your log pic when you said on your way home from work it didn't look like the 91.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Correct, was not the 91.

jdofmemi

If those tires could talk, the tales they'd tell......

Looks like a good way for someone to try out 37s without the huge investment.

G-mansjk

I live in norcal and know how crappy the roads are here... but what malls are you crawling buddy??? Haha... can't wait till I have more rash on my sidewalls but hopefully no gashes!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom