2007-2016 Jeep Wrangler Mopar Heavy Duty Ball Joint Kit - P5160059

Does anybody know who makes these? I am beginning to think that my bjs are getting worn and am beginning to look for replacement/upgrades and ran across these. Price is about $200 or so and I might be able to get a discount so was wondering if they would be worth it, or should I just keep looking?

Thanks for your replies.

Steve

Thanks for the replies. I am getting a clunking sound from the front end when going over wash boarded fireroads and am thinking it might be the BJs. It has been too hot in the garage to be working on a car lately.
I have 28K on the '15 JKY Sport, but the shocks have only about 3k miles. I am running 285*70*17 KO2, but the clunking was occurring before the addition of the tires about six months ago.

toyotire

Thanks for the replies. I am getting a clunking sound from the front end when going over wash boarded fireroads and am thinking it might be the BJs. It has been too hot in the garage to be working on a car lately.
I have 28K on the '15 JKY Sport, but the shocks have only about 3k miles. I am running 285*70*17 KO2, but the clunking was occurring before the addition of the tires about six months ago.

those are covered under your 5/100,000 warranty but with those tires hard to believe they are shot already. If clunking I would take a torq wrench and hit all your nuts and bolts underneath.

Turns out that the ball joints are good, it was the upper shock mounts. The factory rubber was squished out of shape. Just installed new rubber mounts and no more clunking.

Top Bottom