Wave from Patterson, CA

gsxrdoc

Good morning Wayalife members. I have been a long time lurker and beneficiary of this forum and finally decided to make it official, especially since I plan on making some changes to the JKUR having just come off the Rubicon trail. I don't get on a whole lot, but will try and contribute to this community whenever and wherever I can. Thank you all in advance.

Marc

gsxrdoc

Thanks to all for the welcome. Dillard09, while we were able to get through the Rubicon safely, there was definitely some damage that could have been lessened with different or improved gear such as better under armor, stronger steering components, correctly placed skids and maybe a little more clearance than we have. With that said, our current set up did great and really did not have too many terrible situations, but every hit and scrape identified areas that could use more or better protection, if nothing else, to ease some of the "anxiety" spurred by the "sounds of the Rubicon". :eek:

dillard09

Thanks to all for the welcome. Dillard09, while we were able to get through the Rubicon safely, there was definitely some damage that could have been lessened with different or improved gear such as better under armor, stronger steering components, correctly placed skids and maybe a little more clearance than we have. With that said, our current set up did great and really did not have too many terrible situations, but every hit and scrape identified areas that could use more or better protection, if nothing else, to ease some of the "anxiety" spurred by the "sounds of the Rubicon". :eek:

Gotcha! Been there done that. Well let the community know what ya thinking and we can help out the best we can. Most of us have been down that road before. Hopefully we can help you spend that hard earned coin right the first time.

Top Bottom