Big Bear Lake

LasVegasJK

I’m planning a trip to Big Bear Lake. Are there any easy trails, or even scenic dirt roads, that anyone recommends? Not looking for anything technical as I will be alone without any other Jeeps.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

dillard09

When are you planning on going? Just one day or a few? There are alot of locals to Big Bear area on here. Plus its SoCal there are usually lots of people up there so you wont be alone.

dillard09

If I was in town I would be down! It's the weekend so there will plenty of people up there if you dont have anyone from here that wants to go.

fiend

Caught the Bug
If you go to the Big Bear Discovery Center just outside of Fawnskin, they can give you maps and some ideas of things to do. You might also meet up with some people there for runs.

dillard09

If you go to the Big Bear Discovery Center just outside of Fawnskin, they can give you maps and some ideas of things to do. You might also meet up with some people there for runs.

Greer, your not going out this weekend?

fiend

Caught the Bug
Greer, your not going out this weekend?

Saturday I’m heading up to Tahoe via the 395. Doing the Rubicon Monday through Wednesday, then Fordyce on Friday.

When will Ol’ Betsy be done with the rejuvenation and ready to get out and play?

dillard09

Saturday I’m heading up to Tahoe via the 395. Doing the Rubicon Monday through Wednesday, then Fordyce on Friday.

When will Ol’ Betsy be done with the rejuvenation and ready to get out and play?

Oh nice! Wish I could join ya on that trip. Sounds awesome!
Soon very soon! 👍

MudVayne

Caught the Bug
In regards to easy. Yes, I was able to drive a few scenic trails with a broken tibia/fibia and I never had to get put to even spot myself. Pretty easy place to navigate.

Clearskies

Caught the Bug

Sure wish I could go... I'm going to try to set up a trip this fall... Late October, Maybe early November

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
I’m planning a trip to Big Bear Lake. Are there any easy trails, or even scenic dirt roads, that anyone recommends? Not looking for anything technical as I will be alone without any other Jeeps.

Post something on the SoCal thread, Lots of people following and you may have someone want to go too.

Top Bottom