2015 JK Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited / 40's + EVO DTD

MTG

Caught the Bug
SOLD

We are somewhat sad to make this post, but we've decided to sell our 2015 JKUR. We bought this jeep with the intent of trying to get out exploring and wheeling more, but as often happens our lives have gone a different direction. While we love this jeep, it simply does not fit our current lifestyle anymore. Therefore somebody is going to get a practically new ORE built jeep at a fraction of the cost it would take to build one. We hope that someone of this forum will be able to purchase it and drive it like it was meant to be driven and keep it in the Wayalife family.

The Jeep will come with full factory doors, factory hardtop (along with Hot Head hard top liners), Bestop custom painted color-matched half doors with soft uppers, your choice of an essentially new Trextop NX top, a 2012 factory soft top, or both. I also just recently switched to some Nitto Trail Grapplers which have less than 1600 miles on them (brand new spare). The Jeep currently has less than 23,000 miles on it.

Factory Specs:
• 3.6L V6 24-Valve VVT Engine
• 5-Speed Automatic W5A580 Transmission
• Anvil color
• Black Interior
• Full Doors w/Powered Deep Tint Sunscreen Windows
• Front & Rear Floor Mats (factory and all weather)
• Tow Package
• Hard Top (optional factory soft top)

Build Specs:
• EVO Double Throw Down Coil Over Kit
• EVO High Clearance Long Arm Kit
• King Rear Air Bumps
• Dynatrac ProRock 80 Rear Axle (5:38)
• Dynatrac XD60 front (5:38)
• ARB Air Lockers Front & Rear
• Stainless Steel Air Line
• 40 X 13.50 Nitto Trail Grapplers
• ATX Slab wheels
• 1350 JE Reel Front Drive Shaft
• 1410 JE Reel Rear Drive Shaft
• PSC Ram Assist Steering
• EVO high steer kit
• EVO 1/4 Pounder Front Bumper
• EVO ProTek Skid Plates• EVO Rear Builders Corners Body Armor with custom lower tubes
• EVO Tire Carrier
• EVO Rear D-Ring Mounts
• Rock Hard sport cage and C-Pillar kit (custom powder coated red)
• Truck-Lite LED Headlights
• WARN Zeon 10 with Factory55 ProLink
• ARB Compressor
• Stainless Steel Air Line
• Magnaflow Exhaust System
• Odyssey Battery
• Cobra CB Radio
• Firestik Antenna
• Rugged Ridge Color Matched Half Doors & Soft Uppers
• Bestop Trektop NX or a 2012 factory soft top if you prefer (or both)

I'm sure I'm forgetting some specs and will update as I think of them.

Asking $68,500 OBO

PM me any offers.

Pics to follow...

Last edited:

benatc1

Hooked
Bummer your going to sell Mike, hell of a Jeep. Makes sense though if you can’t use it for what it’s meant for. Knuckles sell? Good luck either way man!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
Damn that sucks having to realize and make that decision. That's a solid rig and a great deal. GLWS. If I only had an extra 70k laying around. Wait my house is on the market...hmmmm...haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
Another nice Anvil bites the dust...hopefully a short painful wait until the right buyer comes along...a hui hou.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Oh man... Say it isn't so... such an awesome build. :(

Going to be a great deal on an incredible build for someone.

Nice Jeep, good luck with sale!

Wow that is built!

Good looking jeep for sure!

Thanks everyone. It's an amazing jeep for sure. I love driving this thing!

Bummer your going to sell Mike, hell of a Jeep. Makes sense though if you can’t use it for what it’s meant for. Knuckles sell? Good luck either way man!

Yeah, it is what it is. We love getting out and exploring, but it just doesn't seem to happen any more. :grayno:

WOW! So both on the market?

Both are up for sale. In fact, we actually decided to sell all of our cars (4) and start over. So let me know if anyone needs a Subaru Outback or an old minivan. :cheesy:

Damn that sucks having to realize and make that decision. That's a solid rig and a great deal. GLWS. If I only had an extra 70k laying around. Wait my house is on the market...hmmmm...haha.

You should come buy it. You can sleep in it for sure. ;) It is a little bummer to acknowledge that we won't be going out exploring for the near term, but we are excited about where our lives are at this point. Still an adventure, just a different type. :thumb:

Another nice Anvil bites the dust...hopefully a short painful wait until the right buyer comes along...a hui hou.

Had a guy check it out today, so who knows? We'll see how long it takes to sell. Good news is I still enjoy driving it every day and don't have to sell it. It wouldn't be the worst vehicle in the world to have to keep. :cheesy:

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Starting over? Not a bad idea. I have been doing that for a few years and in the process of doing it again! Life is short!:beer:

Ddays

Hooked
Wow, what a shame but also an awesome deal. Man, I know exactly where you're at. Raised 3 daughters and honestly I'm glad I waited until they were all out of high school before I got heavily back into offroading. We simply never had the time to do it, especially with all 3 being involved with various athletics year round that had us running non-stop. Wouldn't trade the fun we had for anything but now I finally have the time to devote to having a Jeep. GLWS! :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wow - not sure how I missed this or at least, that the thread belonged to you! Sorry to hear you're selling it already but I totally understand how it goes. Good luck to you.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Sad to see you go, but I’ll nderstand.

We could still get together and hang out you know. :cheesy:

Starting over? Not a bad idea. I have been doing that for a few years and in the process of doing it again! Life is short!:beer:

Not likely going with a jeep. Will probably scratch the fast luxury car itch this time. Wife needs a larger SUV for hauling all the kids stuff around.

Wow, what a shame but also an awesome deal. Man, I know exactly where you're at. Raised 3 daughters and honestly I'm glad I waited until they were all out of high school before I got heavily back into offroading. We simply never had the time to do it, especially with all 3 being involved with various athletics year round that had us running non-stop. Wouldn't trade the fun we had for anything but now I finally have the time to devote to having a Jeep. GLWS! :thumb:

This! :yup: We pretty much do sports every weekend of the year. And when we don't it seems like work calls. We are on the border of competitive/travel teams. Then any free time is gone. But we are looking forward to the next phase of our lives.

GLWS! Sure is a nice Jeep.

Thanks!

Wow - not sure how I missed this or at least, that the thread belonged to you! Sorry to hear you're selling it already but I totally understand how it goes. Good luck to you.

Thanks! It's been a memorable time for sure. And we'll be back someday. Maybe for the JM or JN model? :cheesy: Let us know if we can still come to the Suds and grub if we are driving European cars.

Top Bottom