Spilled the effin blueberries

Ddays

Hooked
Haha, I did that with a big container from Costco. Dogs cleaned them all up & had the scoots for 3 days :cheesy:

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Haha, I did that with a big container from Costco. Dogs cleaned them all up & had the scoots for 3 days :cheesy:
Sounds like my house. They just sit there waiting for that magical day and they have no regrets.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

catahoula

Caught the Bug

That's some funny shit! My wife made some ice cream for our little girl with blueberries in it. She picked them out and left them!:cheesy:

sm31

Last Saturday I spent like 2 hours hiking in "the hell of the steeply off camber, mud slick, root strewn trail" (BT in LC reference) for that many blueberries!

prionic1

Last Saturday I spent like 2 hours hiking in "the hell of the steeply off camber, mud slick, root strewn trail" (BT in LC reference) for that many blueberries!

Well just be aware that all that work can end up in a stupid pile strewn about the kitchen in 0.02 seconds.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

sm31

Well just be aware that all that work can end up in a stupid pile strewn about the kitchen in 0.02 seconds.
Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Seriously man... along with casual back-hand from the wife. :sigh:

To add insult to injury, today she picked up 4 lbs of gorgeous blueberries at the grocery store for $1 per pound. I guess blueberries are the only damn thing in Alaska besides Salmon that isn't stinking expensive. I'm never getting sucked into berry picking again... unless it involves a jeep trail.

Top Bottom