Frame Packed With Mud

jjsmail

Alright so my last couple time I took my Jeep off-roading I ran into some serious mud. And now the frame is packed with mud.

I’m wondering what people have done to get all the mud out I ran the hose and pressure washer on it and it help a little but still have a lot in there.

On option that I am thinking about is drilling a hole in the bottom of the frame (by the rear tires where the frame curves up) to allow the mud out? Is this a terrible idea?

Any other ideas would be helpful!

IMG_1709.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clutch

Caught the Bug
There are already a ton of holes in the frame, so mostly won’t be too beneficial to put in more holes. Mid in the frame on and of itself won’t cause too much harm. But I’d spray into each hole that is already in the fram.

Ddays

Hooked
Yeah I would NOT drill more holes in the frame. In order for it to do any damn good they'd have to be pretty large.

Edit: And stay outta the mud! :stick hiting:

ninemmbill

I too would avoid drilling any more holes in the frame. A pressure washer and some patience will get you cleaned up.

jorgelrod

Hooked
Alright so my last couple time I took my Jeep off-roading I ran into some serious mud. And now the frame is packed with mud.

I’m wondering what people have done to get all the mud out I ran the hose and pressure washer on it and it help a little but still have a lot in there.

On option that I am thinking about is drilling a hole in the bottom of the frame (by the rear tires where the frame curves up) to allow the mud out? Is this a terrible idea?

Any other ideas would be helpful!

Remember that bit about there is no spoon on the matrix, there is no mud...
it's worked for me...

jjsmail

Alright guys. I took people’s advice and just stuck a hose down in the frame and pushed all the mud to the frame hole near the front tires.

I also raised the rear end for gravity to help. It took about an hour one both sides but the frames is now clean.

IMG_1741.jpg

Top Bottom