Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maybe Iím an idiot...

Thank you for that confirmation, BaddestCross! I was definitely feeling like it was BS. Iím taking my Jeep to a different dealer for recalls Friday, so planning to ask them to reprogram it. Havenít dealt with this new dealer, but anythingís gotta be better than what Iíve dealt with already!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by indyrocker21 View Post
    Thank you for that confirmation, BaddestCross! I was definitely feeling like it was BS. Iím taking my Jeep to a different dealer for recalls Friday, so planning to ask them to reprogram it. Havenít dealt with this new dealer, but anythingís gotta be better than what Iíve dealt with already!!

I'd probably go to another dealer and have them reprogram it properly. Or at least, if they come back saying you can only have 3 fobs, you'll know the first dealer wasn't bullshitting you. 😎

--
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    --
    Build Thread: Adventures with Fiona
    '08 JKR Rescue Green 2-Door

Will keep you all posted on the outcome...

Maybe Iím an idiot...

In calling at least 8 dealerships, 3 said definitively limit of 8 RKEís for the 2014 Grand Cherokee, 2 said at least 6 but werenít sure on the limit, and 3 had no clue whatsoever.

Iíve had SOOOO many issues with this salesman at the dealer where I bought the vehicle (took me bringing it in 3 times before they actually cleaned the spilled chips/pop up but they never cleaned the upholstery, he said they changed cabin filter and put odor neutralizer thru but found out months later it still had the original cabin filter so he lied again, the key fob issue, sexual harassment which the owner dismissed because the salesman has Bipolar Disorder, etc.). Iím scheduling for them to replace and program me a 4th fob, and then Iím done with them for good this time!!

Key guy confirmed 8 programmed keys for the 2014 Grand Cherokee in case anyone else has one and needs to know

Glad you got it sorted out. Get the fuck away from that dealership. 🤪

--
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    --
    Build Thread: Adventures with Fiona
    '08 JKR Rescue Green 2-Door

Done with them for sure, BaddestCross!! Except of course for scathing reviews to come on BBB, yelp, and dealerrater.com

Quote Originally Posted by indyrocker21 View Post
    Key guy confirmed 8 programmed keys for the 2014 Grand Cherokee in case anyone else has one and needs to know

That is good info for all the Amish that have 16 kids and a grand Cherokee!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12