Thought you guys might get a kick out of this

TheGrendel

https://austin.craigslist.org/pts/d/07-18-jeep-jk-wrangler/6646308474.html

Up for sale is a pair of Dana 44 custom built axles out of a 2014 Jeep Wrangler JK. These are loaded w/ the factory electric lockers. They were removed as the Jeep was traded in. These are custom built for rock-crawling & will hold up to anything you throw at them, as they were built w/ the best parts the aftermarket had to offer. They have less than 5,000 miles on them since being built. Here is the laundry list of all the parts added onto them.

These axles have over $10,000 invested in them. They are strong enough to handle 40" tires PLUS & you can throw ANYTHING at them you want to. I am willing to take $6900 CASH for the pair.

So, does that amount to a guarantee? he's going to refund the money if they can't handle "ANYTHING" you can throw at them? :cheesy:

jesse3638

Hooked
What a steal at $6900..:crazyeyes:

Edit: Half tempted to text him and ask him how these compare to the Dynatrac PRXD60 and PR80. I'd love to hear the explanation.

Wethy

Ill give him 5 dollars... :S

Also 5.38s in a 44..... seems that i recall a video of that not holding up on somes 40x15.50s.... ha ha atleast i think eddies had 5.38s at the time

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom