2008 Jeep Liberty KK lift and tires installed

richar43

For now I have finished working on my 08 Jeep Liberty. Here are the things done to date.
Rough Country lift kit
( front ) 2.5" spacer lift w/ .500 clevis lift to eliminate front rake
( rear ) 2" spacer
245/75/r16 Treadwright MT claws
Jeep before.jpg
jeep after.jpg
jeep after 3.jpg
Jeep 1.jpg

Last edited:

sipafz

Caught the Bug
For now I have finished working on my 08 Jeep Liberty. Here are the things done to date.
Rough Country lift kit
( front ) 2.5" spacer lift w/ .500 clevis lift to eliminate front rake
( rear ) 2" spacer
245/75/r16 Treadwright MT claws

Your KK is looking real good! Keep a close eye on your tires. Treadwright has a bit of a bad reputation, although I have absolutely no experience with them.

I-Eat-Mud

Your KK is looking real good! Keep a close eye on your tires. Treadwright has a bit of a bad reputation, although I have absolutely no experience with them.

Yeah I’ve never ran them, but I’ve heard about treads flying off on the highway more than once.

richar43

Guys, thanks for the heads up on the Treadwright tires. I have looked at JeepinByAl's lifts, and it was just not in the budget this year. plus my springs and shocks/struts are still good ...so far. when I purchased the tires, I purchased the 12 month warranty as well. It's nice to feel welcomed hear, and not gripped at for not using JBA, and wasting my time and the mere 120.00 for the rough country lift. I appreciate it.

Top Bottom