Surfboard Transporting

rd0t

Hey Guys,

How are you guys transporting your surfboards? I have a 2 door soft top, and was looking at options besides just strapping it to the roll bar with the top down. I was thinking about purchasing the Yakima EasyTop. Has anyone used one of these soft racks or any other soft racks before and had any luck? I want to stay away from getting one of those ugly exo racks.

Thanks!

I gave up completely. Legit racks are so big and heavy and noisy. The lite duty stuff doesn’t hold much and those strap style through the door opening could break your rain gutters if running a hard top.

Solution...
IMG_1410.JPG .

J

JKDream

Hey Guys,

How are you guys transporting your surfboards? I have a 2 door soft top, and was looking at options besides just strapping it to the roll bar with the top down. I was thinking about purchasing the Yakima EasyTop. Has anyone used one of these soft racks or any other soft racks before and had any luck? I want to stay away from getting one of those ugly exo racks.

Thanks!
Probably not the solution you're looking for but have you thought about going inflatable? I've had mine for a couple years now, so much easier to pack around and rides just like a solid board.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using WAYALIFE mobile app

zimm

Caught the Bug
I bought Dakine soft straps, but they're still in the bag after a few years. So I really don't have anything to offer.

Top Bottom